Seen for sale...

Does that give the front axle some stick having the linkage mounted on it?
It has to be harder on the pivot and all associated linkages, I wonder how one would fare out with a front mower, would it be a bit twitchy as the mower would be moving left and right with the steering.

It has to be harder on the pivot and all associated linkages, I wonder how one would fare out with a front mower, would it be a bit twitchy as the mower would be moving left and right with the steering.
It probably wouldn't be too bad in a field but it would be a right pain if you were going up a narrow passage that was just the width of the mower.

I don't know tbh, didn't Valtra do a steerable front linkage to work with front mowers?
What are they like? It's a serious amount of tractor for the money even if it is 20 years old.
I don't know anything about them really, you're right its a lot of tractor for the money. Have you ever seen it about, he goes as Dinmore Dave, was advertising baling work in the Hereford times at one time. Guess is base is Dinmore somewhere!!
Lovely tractor Isn't it! It is also featured in Classic Tractor this month.
I'd missed that, haven't got round to reading it yet.

I'd love to read some independent research he's done to get him as far as being a professor.

"Modern relationships and romantic interest- a comparative analysis of Copper Face Jack's and D2"

A local lad bought a tractor off the and there was a few minor issues.
They came down in the winter with a lorry for it and brought it up and done the jobs thought it was great service

Back