Seen for sale...

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractortyres-for-sale/wheels-amp-tyres-in-6-8-10stud/19699461

Lads has anyone ever dealt with this guy? Seems to have had the same adds up for years on donedeal. I'm finally trying to get around to getting some wide fronts for the 4600 and these look promising.

ODZhYzE3N2UyNTUzM2NlNWUyNjQ4NGZiZjhmNzNlNjOs6pU-vqdkXiYDfl7To48VaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMDgxMzY3MDR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractortyres-for-sale/wheels-amp-tyres-in-6-8-10stud/19699461

Lads has anyone ever dealt with this guy? Seems to have had the same adds up for years on donedeal. I'm finally trying to get around to getting some wide fronts for the 4600 and these look promising.

ODZhYzE3N2UyNTUzM2NlNWUyNjQ4NGZiZjhmNzNlNjOs6pU-vqdkXiYDfl7To48VaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMDgxMzY3MDR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
Not dealt with him myself but asked a friend down that way about him before and he said he was just an auld lad who traded all his life and had just accumulated all this stuff over the years, trying to clear the place.

Looking at all adds is that Frank roaches places just on the outside of rathkeale jesus there was every kind of a thing in that place when it was open.
I think he used bring in loading shovels from the army and the likes.
I might be wrong I thought Frank died about 6 or 7 years ago?

Looking at all adds is that Frank roaches places just on the outside of rathkeale jesus there was every kind of a thing in that place when it was open.
I think he used bring in loading shovels from the army and the likes.
I might be wrong I thought Frank died about 6 or 7 years ago?
Jim roache was the guy I dealt with. It’s About 3 years ago now I reckon but maybe 4-5. If I had more time I would have bought more but didn’t. At that stage place was in wind down and had been for a while. Decent skin I reckon. Was happy with why I got and the price I paid even if not cheap.

Lads has anyone ever dealt with this guy? Seems to have had the same adds up for years on donedeal. I'm finally trying 8to get around to getting some wide fronts for the 4600 and these look promising.

Just to give you another side l was looking for a few MF bits a few years back and phoned him. Gave me directions and arranged a time to meet.
I was 10 mins late because he sent me out the wrong road with his directions. Called when l got to garage ( which was all locked up,). Said he d be over in 10 mins.
I waited an hour and a quarter since l am patient and give people the benefit of the doubt.
He showed up with no apology and unlocked the place.
As we entered another man came in and asked if he had 12x38 ford wheel
" come out back we ll have a look"
Ahem i am still here
" one minute" be with you
That is how you have a shed full of unsold stock l said as l turned around and walked out.

And just to rub salt into the wound I read in this months classic tractor about the Zetor that in 1978 cost about 4800 + vat of 6%:scared:

Back