Seen for sale...

Have you driven many? Can't say there's too much wrong with them in the field. On a rough road yes.
Should've worded it better (my bad). Was my dad that had driven one when he went to visit his brother in canada. Went to my uncles neighbours place and for a day my dad sat up on one pulling a harrow. Had plenty of ponies to pull it but was uncortable to the point that would've preferred sitting a ford 5000 for a day

its a case. not a new holland. new holland i believe started making the tvt during the mid 2000s when they merged with case and that case is a 2002 thus its not a nh. they have to be fucking with us

Have you driven many? Can't say there's too much wrong with them in the field. On a rough road yes.
I drove one for a week in NZ, exact same as that one just in CAT colours, I was in a contractors yard in Kildare a few years ago with one, hard to make out if it’s the same yard.

its a case. not a new holland. new holland i believe started making the tvt during the mid 2000s when they merged with case and that case is a 2002 thus its not a nh. they have to be fucking with us

For some reason they had painted a Case CVX blue and stuck TVT stickers on it. He originally tried selling it as a blue and then soon after put it back in Case colours.

For some reason they had painted a Case CVX blue and stuck TVT stickers on it. He originally tried selling it as a blue and then soon after put it back in Case colours.
that might explain it i guess? but i remember a new holland tvt in a bit of a rougher shape on done deal at the same time as the cvx

Why did he turn a TVT into a CVX am I missing something??? Is it not still plated as a TVT?
He had all new hollands so I suppose he wanted a color cordinated fleet.
I'd like to go and look at that cvx I reckon it wouldn't be a bad tractor I've met it a few times on the road.
AFAIK the whole box was rebuilt by a case dealer

He had all new hollands so I suppose he wanted a color cordinated fleet.
I'd like to go and look at that cvx I reckon it wouldn't be a bad tractor I've met it a few times on the road.
AFAIK the whole box was rebuilt by a case dealer

You will have a fleet of them before you know it :thumbup:

It probably is a decent enough tractor its hooked to a fusion 3 in the pictures if it was being used on a fusion for the summer he must have some faith in it. If you added up the cost of the gear box rebuild and new front tyres theirs a fair few pound spent on it. It said in a previous add for it that it has electric spool problems i think the fastrack repair crowd in meath can fit manual spool valves into them it might be the thing to do with it.
I only ever drove a cvx once i think their a real rolls royce of a tractor probably as good as the fendt of their time a real quality feel to them.

Back