Seen for sale...

Very helpfull ta v much! Ha

It's at the local machinery (junk) collective sale tomorow. Might pop and have a gawp
Its kinda got a tractor look about it anyway, you'll have to report back with your findings!! :deyective:

Over 30k :scratchhead:, it's clean alright but at that money I'd think you'd need to be a serious collector!

Looks very well on the wide tyres though!

That would be considered fairly good value I’d think. I know of tw35 costing an awful lot more, does need some money spent on it but not much to make it a very good example.

Lads on the DoneDeal app, have they removed the option whereby you can search all farming or something like all livestock? It’s seems to me now that you can only go by sub category, which is a pain

Lads on the DoneDeal app, have they removed the option whereby you can search all farming or something like all livestock? It’s seems to me now that you can only go by sub category, which is a pain
I thought that too but if you go into the machinery section and hit the search bar and don’t enter anything and hit done it will search all sections.
I still think its not right

I thought that too but if you go into the machinery section and hit the search bar and don’t enter anything and hit done it will search all sections.
I still think its not right
I tried that but when I hit the search button it brings back everything from all sections including non farming

It was way better the way it was

I tried that but when I hit the search button it brings back everything from all sections including non farming

It was way better the way it was
Hit the search farm machinery and don’t type anything and just hit done then,works for me anyway

Attachments

• 70341500-628F-407C-86C4-8DF326CD799A.png
    70341500-628F-407C-86C4-8DF326CD799A.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
If you search in the top level search under the new farming tab it fails to filter just farming but if you click farming in the everything section and then use the search it will correctly return all in farming

Back