Seen for sale...

I was thinking, wouldn't frost crack the housing of the pump?

Off topic myself and another lad were chatting about Samsung track machines today.
What engine and pumps were in them?

The three main pump manufacturers ive come across on Japanese machines anyways are Toshiba, Kawasaki and Uchida. More than likely one of them.

I was thinking, wouldn't frost crack the housing of the pump?

The three main pump manufacturers ive come across on Japanese machines anyways are Toshiba, Kawasaki and Uchida. More than likely one of them.

Isn't there kyb pumps too, fitted to jcb, case and sumitomo in the 90's.?

On the sprayers ,whether the machine is in a shed or not for winter would affect the cracking or not of the pump I imagine.
I had a Hardi outside with 150l of water innit during the big freeze a fee years ago and it survived .

@drew @nashmach , I think it has both a rinse tank and a hand wash tank.
In photo 2 in the ad, you can see the tube going from the bottom of the rinse tank to the pump.
Yeah looking at it again it definitely has both, the filler cap for the clean water is the one on the left In the middle of the tank in the first picture and then you can just about make out the handwash tank tucked in behind the boom. I’m not sure if that pump is the exact same one, but I think it is, there’s a small rubber cap at the bottom of the pump that’s held on with a jubile clip, it’ll burst to save the pump if it freezes. There only around a tenner to replace, William Lindsay has them on eBay.
I’m still not sure tho wether that can self fill, I see no obvious connection point for a fill hose

Yeah looking at it again it definitely has both, the filler cap for the clean water is the one on the left In the middle of the tank in the first picture and then you can just about make out the handwash tank tucked in behind the boom. I’m not sure if that pump is the exact same one, but I think it is, there’s a small rubber cap at the bottom of the pump that’s held on with a jubile clip, it’ll burst to save the pump if it freezes. There only around a tenner to replace, William Lindsay has them on eBay.
I’m still not sure tho wether that can self fill, I see no obvious connection point for a fill hose

Is that the self fill connection behind the frame at the lower right hand hitch point in photo 2?

Is that the self fill connection behind the frame at the lower right hand hitch point in photo 2?
I looked at the one in work today and it has a different pump(just smaller I think) but the rest is the very same. The large plastic bit there is a just a filter, unless there’s something else different about it

On the Berthoud there is a stopend up on top and if you open it you will hear a hiss of air. This limits the damage frost does. We put antifreeze in it but if spraying in February we would put a infrared light on it and open the stopend . The yoke that gets damaged up there is €1200 .

If I need output I get the ol man to run ibc's of water out to the field
Sprayed 50a the other morning last week

Best thing here for output was going from 250l/ha to 200l/ha.

We have plenty of IBC's here but none set up yet on a trailer, project is still ongoing :blushing:

Best thing here for output was going from 250l/ha to 200l/ha.

We have plenty of IBC's here but none set up yet on a trailer, project is still ongoing :blushing:
My ol man runs 1 out at a time on pallet forks:Thumbp2:
60mm hose means by the time you tip the chemical in the water is full

Something a bit different.
https://www.donedeal.ie/silageharvesters-for-sale/1770-new-holland/21983331

NWQ2MjI0YWVmYjJmNThjZmFjYzhjZDhhNjkzYmRmODXL2Hd453uiN6xz75HYWyyXaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjUzNzA1MzR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I presume this is a mid 70s machine?

Back