Seen for sale...

I'm.confused if this is for sale or not but anyway....
https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagemachinery-for-sale/1-of-a-kind-n8-twin-power/22288259

MDc1NDBiMGZiZTU5YmVjZWI3M2ZkZTc2ODdkYTU5NGKkgtA9SgovL7W9wvNLCt46aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjc1MDAwNTB8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Saw that earlier, I just can't see the point? It'd fit no tramlines, would break in half if two big lads sat on it, lift couldn't be used, need I go on.
A lot of work for nothing from what I can see. Maybe the creator has other ideas for it/them.
width of it makes it more stable i guess

It says there in Canada at least gives a Canadian address and phone number but the pic is in a shed in Ireland. But they are pointless.

The Massey top link as a brace at the back , each to his own I suppose but I struggle to see the point in exercise.

Be good for a tractor run , that’s about it
I'd imagine it would be near impossible to drive, unless the two engines were doing exactly the same revs would one side not be trying to pass out the other, of course you could take a second driver and have a battle between the two, would it even be possible to insure it for the road..:scratchhead:

2 stroke Detroit diesels by the sound of it, you would have some headache after a day on that..:laugh:
Yup, 2x Detroit 671. Needs a crane and 2 lowloaders to move it. Split it down the middle, then put it back together at the next site.

A32E8D1C-C845-4501-B241-AFCEFCD0B157.jpeg 43E026F7-15E9-4801-9F1D-50E3A7E27F35.jpeg Might try and sell these and get NH fan weights instead, what would the whole thing complete be worth I know €1/kg is the value on the weights themselves. Cheers.

Nice cvx 130 in timoleague front links and pro for sale
tbh be hard this time round to get rid of the tm for anything else. think mum is on the way to fully convincing my old man to buy a jeep with automatic gearbox instead of something newer machine wise

Last edited:
Is the TM giving u a bit of bother maybe this is the time to sell, and if farmer listened to the wife when buying new machinery we wud still using 1 horsepower.
tm was a cheap buy last year as he saw the new tyres on her and needs quite bit of work done to her to get her right. tbf though, if it wasnt for mum, the bank would own us 30 times over

Back