Seen for sale...

Don't be tempting me!:laugh:

It's not drop side though, it is not clear from the photos but seems to be all bolted / jointed together :scratchhead:
Looks kinda like lift up out of the plates he showed I think, 18ft side in one go is certainly a job reasonably steady loader trying to get it back into those small catch plates

Had a similar smaller trailer here,a Herron 14 ft tandem axle but with drop sides.
It could have the high or low sides or as a flat. Was a lovely trailer to tow but the paintwork wasn't great and building up or taking down the sides was a bit fiddly .

Don't be tempting me!:laugh:

It's not drop side though, it is not clear from the photos but seems to be all bolted / jointed together :scratchhead:

It'd be nicer if it was on springs rather than bogies and the floor looks to be rippled between the cross members, floor too light?

These always looked better in yellow I think.

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/caterpillar-challenger-45/24295900

YWFmOTU0NGRhYTU3OTZlMjg4OGE1NjgxNDczZjZkODWQ3ZSUJb9-oSjKy3XN6fxFaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDI2NDExNzB8fHwxMjAweDEyMDB8fHx8fHx8fA==.jpeg
I'd need a loader on it

Its plus vat so 8k roughly.
The cross members are too far apart for heavy material, that trailer isnt fit for hacking.
Multipurpose trailers are a good theory but in practice arent really useable as much.
Who has time and help to be building up and down trailers?

But you wouldn't be building it up or down every day of the week. Two dropsides here now, tailboard stays on both all year round. As does one full side.

Depending on which one is used, all the other side comes off Maybe twice a year. I will say we have one 4+ years now and still haven't an easy knack for taking on/off the sides until last year. Steel sides aren't easy to handle.

Looks kinda like lift up out of the plates he showed I think, 18ft side in one go is certainly a job reasonably steady loader trying to get it back into those small catch plates

I think you are right drew, had an 18ft Toomey here one year which was a similar setup, very heavy duty lowsided dump trailer with fixed sides and then a box which sat on top to convert it to grain carting. It was an awful lot heavier than that one.

This would be more for me!!
https://www.donedeal.ie/silagetrailers-for-sale/16ft-trailer/24399356

NTBlZjlhZTM1NDU4MmE3M2M3MWMyMGQzMzVjOTllMGKi4ojusNjTEJ5UUP6y74uXaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDM1MzA4ODl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I'd be a bit of a fan of the Gerry Brennan's.

I think you are right drew, had an 18ft Toomey here one year which was a similar setup, very heavy duty lowsided dump trailer with fixed sides and then a box which sat on top to convert it to grain carting. It was an awful lot heavier than that one.

This would be more for me!!
https://www.donedeal.ie/silagetrailers-for-sale/16ft-trailer/24399356

NTBlZjlhZTM1NDU4MmE3M2M3MWMyMGQzMzVjOTllMGKi4ojusNjTEJ5UUP6y74uXaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDM1MzA4ODl8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I'd be a bit of a fan of the Gerry Brennan's.

That trailer is local to me and would not have got a lot of hardship. He has a few smaller trailers for sale too but that one looks value at that, would have been always stored indoors etc.

That trailer is local to me and would not have got a lot of hardship. He has a few smaller trailers for sale too but that one looks value at that, would have been always stored indoors etc.

Judging by the change in title, it looks like it didn't last long.

Back