Shed kit suppliers

d8666

Looking at putting up a workshop at the house. Most likely looking at a 3 bay either 30 or 40ft wide with a roller door in the middle bay and a loft at one end, non drip sheeting, no skylights in the roof and sheeting down to a 6ft poured wall.
Has anyone any recommendations on shed kit suppliers. There’s a lot of them on DoneDeal at the moment if anyone has used any of them or could offer any advice.

Looking at putting up a workshop at the house. Most likely looking at a 3 bay either 30 or 40ft wide with a roller door in the middle bay and a loft at one end, non drip sheeting, no skylights in the roof and sheeting down to a 6ft poured wall.
Has anyone any recommendations on shed kit suppliers. There’s a lot of them on DoneDeal at the moment if anyone has used any of them or could offer any advice.

why no skylights. ... would you not want the light in the winter for what little of it is there?

I have a 60x 40 x 16 on order from Rossdrum engineering in oldcastle, hoping to have it on site for the end of july , i just went for frame only as it will be a few months before i have all walls poured and might help with cashflow.

They were competitive on price and included more than others were pricing.

Back