Silage pictures and videos

after working with a big sp i dont think i could b arsed hauling away from a trailed machine or even a small sp , the day goes buy a lot quicker when your covering a lot of ground

after working with a big sp i dont think i could b arsed hauling away from a trailed machine or even a small sp , the day goes buy a lot quicker when your covering a lot of ground

ur probably right but its a different country over ere! :lol:

that kane trailer has the same problem as our latest 1 ( done 2 seasons) the white primer must b crap the blue paint just peels of it

I noticed the trailers had brake lights are there elect brakes of hyd surge on those trailers?

I thought it neat how the end of the pusher folded up when next to the side of the building:thumbup:

that kane trailer has the same problem as our latest 1 ( done 2 seasons) the white primer must b crap the blue paint just peels of it
id be geting onto kane about it.
indeed they should know better when it comes to paint, would it be the acid off the grass?

[YOUTUBE]0MwivtkEPdM[/YOUTUBE]
the old lad in the brown coat makes me laugh!

fine outfit there isnt it, very nice shovel.

I noticed the trailers had brake lights are there elect brakes of hyd surge on those trailers?
you may explain that a bit better tom.
the brakes will either be air or hydraulic, some are air/hyd units (best of both worlds)
lights here are off a 7pin plug (which is an utter crap design if ya ask me)
lights are operated from a switch on the brake circut somewhere on the tractor, hit the brakes ya get lights.

what do you mean by hyd surge?, have ye got the same type system?

kanes attitude is if you dont like it send it back some1 else will buy it . first 1 we got the paintwork was good the second 1 wasnt quite as good the third got that white primer and the paint peels of in sheets , just on the inside the outside seems ok as it not getting same ware

tisnt heavy enough tho or very good coz it needs a man'n'fork + 2 rolling tractors:confused1::confused1:
its a wa220, would that not weigh in at round the 12t mark?
maybe thats the way it was always done round the farm, lot of that goes on round this country!.

kanes attitude is if you dont like it send it back some1 else will buy it . first 1 we got the paintwork was good the second 1 wasnt quite as good the third got that white primer and the paint peels of in sheets , just on the inside the outside seems ok as it not getting same ware
mind you, that wouldnt surprise me either.

what do you mean by hyd surge?, have ye got the same type system?
I'm not aware of a braking setup like these here but that doesn't meant they aren't out there it's just that I haven't seen any.

Surge brakes work when the towing vehicle starts slowing a little too fast or stops.
Momentum pushes a plunger against a master cly causing the brakes to engage.

Then after it's stopped the brakes release unless one is on a downward slope.

I'll see if I can get a picture of the setup.

I'm not aware of a braking setup like these here but that doesn't meant they aren't out there it's just that I haven't seen any.

Surge brakes work when the towing vehicle starts slowing a little too fast or stops.
Momentum pushes a plunger against a master cly causing the brakes to engage.

Then after it's stopped the brakes release unless one is on a downward slope.

I'll see if I can get a picture of the setup.
your talking about overrun brakes tom
hyd brakes here are an extension of the tractors hyd brake circuit

Back