Special offer's on tool's

A brushless impact driver, if it is half as good as it claims it will be a great tool.
View attachment 59155 View attachment 59156 View attachment 59157
Is that a half inch impact? What’s it like for power? I’ve the brushless drill here and can’t fault it, was tempted to buy the bare tool impact (pre brushless model)for the bit I’d use it i thought it might be ok but the torque rating seems tiny compared to mates Milwaukee one so had held out. The brushless seemed a bit better when I spotted it earlier in the week tho

We got a Metabo half inch impact driver and it is the most impressive tool I have ever used,incredible power no problem removing the back wheel off a tractor. Three years warranty including the batteries.

Is that a half inch impact? What’s it like for power? I’ve the brushless drill here and can’t fault it, was tempted to buy the bare tool impact (pre brushless model)for the bit I’d use it i thought it might be ok but the torque rating seems tiny compared to mates Milwaukee one so had held out. The brushless seemed a bit better when I spotted it earlier in the week tho
I will be changing the wheels on the Bateman over the weekend so will have a better idea of what it can do,but so far so good.
20181019_143623.jpg 20181019_143638.jpg

Want to get this https://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/storage/tool-chests-cabinets/halfords-5-drawer-cabinet-red looked in store and the quality looks good and it will fit my clarke boxes on top at some stage, although it's going to be up beside them for the forseeable future.

I've tried putting in that code in the attachment when doing click and collect but it says "We're afraid we don't recognise the code '213501'. Check you've entered it correctly and try again." does that still work or am I doing something stupid?

Want to get this https://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/storage/tool-chests-cabinets/halfords-5-drawer-cabinet-red looked in store and the quality looks good and it will fit my clarke boxes on top at some stage, although it's going to be up beside them for the forseeable future.

I've tried putting in that code in the attachment when doing click and collect but it says "We're afraid we don't recognise the code '213501'. Check you've entered it correctly and try again." does that still work or am I doing something stupid?

If you reserve online and ring Halfords they are normally good to add the discount on

@JohnBoy I've never used the code online but try 00213501.
In store they put "00" in before the code.

If it doesn't work reserve online then show them the voucher when paying.

Another tip lads. Sign up on line for newsletter for 10% of next purchase I think or maybe 5. But add that to it and ring them to add group voucher . Shouldn’t be able to add it but worked for me

Thanks lads. @Alfie no that didnt work either. I'll book it and ring them instead. What about a trade card? does anyone have one just for being a farmer?

it's 180 on the trade card.

Back