Special offer's on tool's

Milwaukee has 2034 nm torque
The us pro has 1800 nm and that would be with a 3/4 air line id imagine.
You should get the gun checked out might not be performing right

2034nm is max hammer, not max torque. I can't find a max hammer for the us pro 8524 but considering like for like(as best as I can see) torque figures the us pro is higher I presume its hammer strength is more. 1/2" is I think the internal diameter of the hose I'm using, same as what I and everyone else uses for the inch air gun. As I said I'm very happy with it.

My gun is the older version which has a max torque of 1016 compared to your one with a max torque of 1627 so that would make a difference too.

Comes to 136 euro on Amazon Vs 118 there.

Sorry forgot to say you have to mouse over the price to get the black Friday price
Sorry I thought it was 118 +vat but I see it's not that's good as it's a high amp chatger

Also if anyone is with Axa insurance, they have an Axa Plus card that gives 10% discount at Halfords, Woodies, Best Menswear and a few others. I have one from them and I'm not even with them anymore:whistle:
Halfords are giving 15% with the Axa Plus card until 31 Dec. Normally 10%

@cormywormy @Alfie

The voucher code worked anyway and I got the extra 10% off.

Was on the website today and they're 10% off the last price now!!!!!!

https://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools/storage/tool-chests-cabinets/halfords-5-drawer-cabinet-red

so 10% off that is €171

Quality is ok, nice bit of steel in it, my only real gripe is that latching/unlatching the drawers takes a bit too much force. I have it screwed to the wall, but if it was on wheels you'd nearly have to leave a hand on it to open I'd say.

Have that set here, the ratchet was the only thing to give trouble, but abuse may have played a part there

Have the 3/4” set here with years. Not top quality but it’s fine for the money.

Have that set here, the ratchet was the only thing to give trouble, but abuse may have played a part there
Earlier Draper set here with the same ratchet, best described as crap but at €85 you could throw a bit of money towards a quality ratchet.

I remember it was thus time two years ago, I recall thinking I could have stopped at the halfords in portlaoise on the way home from the machinery show. Was there a ratchet in that set?

I remember it was thus time two years ago, I recall thinking I could have stopped at the halfords in portlaoise on the way home from the machinery show. Was there a ratchet in that set?
Nope, no ratchet with it. Often meant to get one for mine since

Im looking for a 3/4 ratchet, but for the price of a new one on its own you'd be as well getting the draper set

I have the Halford set.
I bought two more for two other lads and they never even opened the box.
Thought the draper set might suit someone

I bought a king tony ratchet for my set , was about 119 euro. Well worth the money and use the set a lot. But to be fair some of the sockets don’t seem to be the size printed on them.

I bought a King Tony 1/2 inch socket set at the Ploughing a good few years ago . It's all still intact . Nice sweet ratchet. Well pleased with it .

It's that time of year again :smile:

Atkins 2019 23-off.jpg

https://www.atkins.ie/blog/open-weekend-2019/

‘Atkins Live’, our annual open weekend at our Cork outlet is on from Friday 5th to Sunday 7th April. As before, the appeal for many will be the discount, which is equivalent to the 23% VAT amount, off everything in the Farm Shop.

There will be a number of Subject Matter Experts visiting us to advise about products, demonstrate and answer any questions visitors might have about their products. The companies which will be represented will include Sparex, Electroweld, Reliance, Sadu, King Tony, Farmhand, McHugh, Westaro, Pel and Central Bearings. It will be a great opportunity to meet experts in their respective fields to advise you about tools, products and usage.

In Gardenworld there are a number of offers:

• 23% VAT off all stock except Weber BBQs and Vitavia Greenhouses in GardenWorldon Friday, Saturday and Sunday
  • 10% off all Greenhouses ordered over these 3 days – excludes Free base offer currently available
  • 10% off all Weber BBQ’s plus a Free cover with any BBQ bought over these 3 days
In addition there will be a Mo-Bacter Representative in-store over the Saturday and Sunday offering Lawn advice and Free samples etc. and a Weber Expert Representative in-store on the Saturday offering BBQ advice - even for those of us who don't need advice about our barbecuing. On Friday the Soil Renew Representative and the Liquid Seaweed/Fertiliser representative will both be in the shop giving valuable gardening advice.

In the Lawnmower shop 10% is off the entire Husqvarna, Honda and Echo ranges.

In the Machinery yard the headline deal this year is 0% Finance on many used machinery items. There are also special sale items such as Teejet Matrix 430 guidance system for just €1,000.

Meanwhile for others, the draw will be the childrens' entertainment and the hospitality in the yard. One of the new attractions this year will be a hammer strike carnival game - €100 voucher to the winner! The Irish Guide Dogs will be in attendance again this year.

After the dust settles in Cork the sale prices continue the following week from Monday 8th through to Saturday 13th at our Bandon and Fermoy outlets. A second opportunity to avail of a once a year discount!

Please note: all goods are still invoiced including VAT, it’s just the discount is equal to amount of VAT @ 23% included in the normal price. If an item sells for €123 (inc. VAT of €23) normally it is sold for €100 (inc. VAT of €18.70) during the sale.

Back