Special offer's on tool's

I would think most of everything is made in China at this stage. Plenty of reputable companies manufacturing out there as well as the typical Chinese rubbish.

Agreed

I would think most of everything is made in China at this stage. Plenty of reputable companies manufacturing out there as well as the typical Chinese rubbish.

The problem is how do you tell where it is made though, a lot of the stuff would be assembled in the likes of Germany and get a made in Germany sticker

The problem is how do you tell where it is made though, a lot of the stuff would be assembled in the likes of Germany and get a made in Germany sticker

I have never seen tools with made in China on them, however a lot of tools are made there now including king Tony, Britool and teng tools to name a few, I'm pretty sure that elora, gedore stahlwille etc would be forged in Germany still, expensive but worth it for the quality

Dont think the price is too far away at that, provided they are 8.8 . I,d be less than keen if they were 4.4.

I got something similar from quoth a few years ago from m6 to m16.
There was extra bins with mine so I put in the other popular sizes I seem to use I'd say half of them in that wouldn't be used especially the real long ones

I got something similar from quoth a few years ago from m6 to m16.
There was extra bins with mine so I put in the other popular sizes I seem to use I'd say half of them in that wouldn't be used especially the real long ones
Any idea on the price of the wurth one you got?

https://www.donedeal.ie/view/16543534
1830 Piece M8 to M12 NUTS BOLTS AND WASHERS KIT
Are these value . Wouldn't mind having a selection of bolts about the place and the storage bins included I reckon it ain't bad value ? .
I actually saved that ad last week meaning to order both sets. You'd rarely be short of a bolt if you'd those hanging from a wall.
For around €200 plus you'd have a fair selection. Will order them before the weekend.
MF30

The crowd selling dewalt beside the dewalt lorry at the ploughing have a serious offer on a dc 899 half inch high power impact gun witn2x5ah batteries plus a grinder for 500inc.normally nearer to 700.
I bought the kit without the grinder for 350

The crowd selling dewalt beside the dewalt lorry at the ploughing have a serious offer on a dc 899 half inch high power impact gun witn2x5ah batteries plus a grinder for 500inc.normally nearer to 700.
I bought the kit without the grinder for 350
Thats very good value and that gun seems to pack a fair punch

Actually I only had to walk 200 yards as got parked very near.they would have delivered anyway if I wanted.
Mate if mine paid 480 last year at the ploughing. I have used his and it's a beast

Back