Special offer's on tool's

The black boxs are good. I've the set of 3 in the garage and plan on getting the bottom and middle ones for the van. Needs tidying badly :blushing:

I have the one linked above in garage and just bought for shed with the 7 drawer top box. I think they are plenty strong and good value for what I need anyway.

Halfords usually have some very good prices in November for Black Friday & Cyber Monday, depends what they decide to include though.
I got the 200 piece socket & spanner set for about €140 last year using the 10% Group Scheme.

IMG_1618.JPG
The black boxs are good. I've the set of 3 in the garage and plan on getting the bottom and middle ones for the van. Needs tidying badly :blushing:

Just got the bottom one this time and put my old top box on it, any box that can stick travelling in a van worthy of praise so will see how it sticks it. In fairness to the top box it's 12 years old and has spent 10 of them in a van, often not strapped in so it owes me nothing.

You might also get the 10% do you have the voucher that was posted here worked fir me recently

For anyone interested there's lots of discounts at Halfords until Monday 2nd October including an extra 15% of hand tools, lifting & storage http://www.halfords.ie/workshop-tools

Many socket sets are currently already at half price so now is a very good time to get a set if you have been waiting for a price drop.

The 200 piece kit for example is €210 at the moment, less 15% is €178.50

If you use this voucher for 10% off you can get it for €160.65 http://www.forum4farming.com/forum/index.php?attachments/halfords-group-scheme-1-pdf.48327/
You might also get the 10% do you have the voucher that was posted here worked fir me recently
There`s the voucher code above . Best way to get it is order the box online and hand the voucher in at the counter . Not supposed to be able to get 2 discount`s on the one purchase .

I can vouch for the quality of the black boxes. I have the tower of 3 in the workshop and during the week dad was backing into it with the artic and trailer, thought he had it moved far enough away but hit it and knocked all over sending stuff flying. In fairness to the box there's not even a dent in the box. I only know he happened because I questioned where all the sockets had gone and why all was messed up.

You can use them to play a fishing game where you fish for sockets, taps, dies ect from behind the drawers with a magnet:tdown:

Back