Spirit level

Bog Man

I never knew there was a Spirit level on my phone . It is on the compass and scroll over a page . It goes green when it is level in either the vertical or horizontal plane . You can also tap it and it goes red and you can angle it to get say 45 degrees from the red plane . Yesterday I checked all the pictures in the house to see if they were level .

Learn something new everyday...

2 things in the last few minutes, the island counter top I'm eating the dinner at is 1degree of level

I never knew there was a Spirit level on my phone . It is on the compass and scroll over a page . It goes green when it is level in either the vertical or horizontal plane . You can also tap it and it goes red and you can angle it to get say 45 degrees from the red plane . Yesterday I checked all the pictures in the house to see if they were level .

You might want to try it on Yourself......:lol:

Did not know either "Thanks for the tip Hibernian"

Back