Spring beans

There is still a good bit of green in mine, as funny as it seems I always seem to be concerned when it starts to die off.My late father loved looking at them growing during the season until they turned black and he said they looked horrible!

Put a twist in the belt driving the Aircon and it will heat the Cab .
If I had the luxury of aircon-it packed in a few years ago... Bit like those Turkish baths in the cab of a hot day, the underpants has to be extracted with the gas to get me out of the cab

If I had the luxury of aircon-it packed in a few years ago... Bit like those Turkish baths in the cab of a hot day, the underpants has to be extracted with the gas to get me out of the cab
You may get it fixed.....might know a man handy at it.

what would be the optimum time for spraying? we have a few acres of them with a small bit of meadow grass in patches and in the trams. First year sowing them. Are you mintilling or ploughing after?

what would be the optimum time for spraying? we have a few acres of them with a small bit of meadow grass in patches and in the trams. First year sowing them. Are you mintilling or ploughing after?

I would spray when 90 % of the pods are completely black.
If you only have a few acres and have combine capacity I would not bother spraying if the only weed is a bit of AMG in the tramlines.

Not beans but tackled these lads today. First time cutting them bit of a learning curve but got on well but lucky with the day lots of sun. Don't know yield til tomorrow

Attachments

• DSC_0161.JPG
    DSC_0161.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 64
Nice work! Hope to get into my own in a week or so, waiting for glyphosate to suppress a few problems. (I understand it's a hot topic, don't shoot me:unsure:)
Min till to follow Gone?

Nice work! Hope to get into my own in a week or so, waiting for glyphosate to suppress a few problems. (I understand it's a hot topic, don't shoot me:unsure:)
Min till to follow Gone?
Yes Min till, :Thumbp2:, I have some of mine sprayed off but this is a dry field and doesn't need it, I hope.

Back