Steyr

Nice old school Steyr :Thumbp2:

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/steyr-8140-turbo/20274092

NzlmODQyYzE0YTU1YTI0ZmI1OTI3OWM2MzMxMzY2MTctQK3cmFuC_9BQBIzCFmJ9aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTIzNTAzNDh8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Looks to be in good nick too.

9100 series were very popular in Wexford. This one is clearly an import though.
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/steyr-9145-c-w-haeur-loader/21130460

OWQxNTFiZWY0YTM0ODAzYzQ0Y2I5OTA2YzU2OWFlZjkI4QbBqIh9YmkwykLIFRA_aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTkwMjgzMTJ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

I saw that.looks a serious outfit for 18k

Was lookinh at that last night. Nice outfit for the money. Lovely tractor to work on. Always liked the case cs tractors that used to be at work

Well the advert is gone now so which one of you bought it?

That would eat the Fergusson for breakfast and defecate the Fiat at lunch time. A savage little tractor.
Great little tractor alright. Used a 94 for a week some years ago.
But l found the cab cramped dark and claustrophobic

A long time since I drove one for a neighbour, but thought the cab better than a NHxx35 and way better than a MF300.

They changed the upper cab trim from black to grey sometime between 99 and 04 and it made a hell of a difference in the cab. The 94 are a great little puller in fairness to them. We had the ts at the time when I would have been in the 9094 and I always thought you kind of sat up on the ts where you sat down into the styer, I preferred the ts but I did feel the newer 9094 with the grey trim did make the cab feel a bit more open. It was still a smaller feeling cab than the ts though.

They changed the upper cab trim from black to grey sometime between 99 and 04 and it made a hell of a difference in the cab. The 94 are a great little puller in fairness to them. We had the ts at the time when I would have been in the 9094 and I always thought you kind of sat up on the ts where you sat down into the styer, I preferred the ts but I did feel the newer 9094 with the grey trim did make the cab feel a bit more open. It was still a smaller feeling cab than the ts though.
It was a 2002 steyr I would have driven and looked at one the time I bought the 4345, but as always I should have taken Alfie's first price the second price got dearer and more out of my budget. I had thought the 900 steyr cab was much lower and seemed more cramped than the 9000, but 2002 is a long time ago.

Not a great cab for a loader tractor really.
I like a low cab on my yard tractor, most of my sheds are too low for modern tractors, but I would always have thought that as @drew says you sit down into the cab of a 300 and a NHxx35 and much more so sit up into the cab of a TS or TM or a MF 6100 or 6200.

I like a low cab on my yard tractor, most of my sheds are too low for modern tractors, but I would always have thought that as @drew says you sit down into the cab of a 300 and a NHxx35 and much more so sit up into the cab of a TS or TM or a MF 6100 or 6200.
Correct the steyr cab is low which is fine.by me but there is an awful big bulkhead in the roof that restricts upward visibility for a loader l think.

Correct the steyr cab is low which is fine.by me but there is an awful big bulkhead in the roof that restricts upward visibility for a loader l think.
Yeah the cvx is kind of like that your more looking at the bulk head than anything.
The roof juts out over the side windows a good bit too so if your cutting a very high hedge it's hard to see

Back