Tapatalk

G

Grass Hopper

Sorry for showing my ignorance here but what is the advantage of using Tapatalk that I see a number of members using :blushing:

I'm new to smart phones and only just have gotten the hang of things and I'm wondering whats its advantage :confused:

None it's giving me nothing but grief ATM!! :lol: Wong actually let me log on and just keeps crashing!! Going to have to uninstall it and have another go lol

It's an easier way to access the forum rather than using the web browser which is a bit fiddly.
None it's giving me nothing but grief ATM!! :lol: Wong actually let me log on and just keeps crashing!! Going to have to uninstall it and have another go lol

I did offer help on that earlier but heard nothing from you so presumed you got sorted.

It's an easier way to access the forum rather than using the web browser which is a bit fiddly.

I did offer help on that earlier but heard nothing from you so presumed you got sorted.

Sorry candor as I'm only on 3G here at the minute I wouldn't be able to do anything and I hadn't actually noticed your comment until much later. I will be in touch when I make it back to gods country on Monday evening! :thumbup:

If any members are experiencing problems with tapatalk or indeed any other aspects of the forum drop me a private message and I will do my best when time allows to see it sorted.

Just said id let anyone using tapatalk on the iphone know, i updated last night and you can now multi quote! If you tap on one post then hit more there's an option to multi quote, then you just tap what ever other posts you want to quote!

Is it possible to add smilies using Tapatalk yet. Can add clip art smilies off my iphone but it would seem non-iphone users will just see a box in their place

You can type the smilies in : lol : - :lol: : D - :D etc etc that's how I do it

What version tapatalk you on? Android version has the option to insert smiles, I've matched some of them up.

I am running the latest version I think with the orange banners. Had been blue until recently.

There should be an option somewhere to insert smiles, I know on the newer version of android it's in a drop down menu.

There should be an option somewhere to insert smiles, I know on the newer version of android it's in a drop down menu.

Unfortunately there's no option to do so on iphone version.... Sure its only with the latest update that the iphone version can multi quote.....

Unfortunately there's no option to do so on iphone version.... Sure its only with the latest update that the iphone version can multi quote.....

No way...that's been on the android version for years....

No way...that's been on the android version for years....

Yeah it was something that i found rather annoying about it

Has the new version of Tapatalk improved yet?

Duno I'm using it last few months on iphone and finding it grand, find it quicker than using the mobile skin in phone browser anyways. I do change the theme to the black one though as i find the white/orange(was blue till update) hard on the eyes,

Could be because i always changed nokias to the black themes as battery used to last longer so I'm just used to it now tho...

Anybody else using the new version of Tapatalk on their phone?

Must say I'm not liking it myself.

Yea I am on I phone, they have made a right Horlicks of it IMO.

They Made it slow to switch between multiple forums now which is a bit of a pain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They Made it slow to switch between multiple forums now which is a bit of a pain

The huge banner and being able to see so much other stuff than the unreads is just pure annoying!

Yes im finding it hard to upload pictures with it its very slow.

Im getting notifications from a pile of forums that im not even on now:confused:

Back