Tax Relief

Benny

Hi Group,
I’m just looking for some advice on terms of tax relief. I was locked up with TB late last year so I had a lot of extra stock sales this year. I’m just looking for advice on spending the extra money in which will be the best for tax ? I’d prefer to spend it in such a way that it can all be used as expenses instead of depreciation if that’s possible at all -
I could change the tractor but am in no real rush? ( deprecation I no )
I could change and existing crush and expand it as a new dry shed ? Depreciation aswel
I have fencing and some smaller farm tools I could tidy up with around the yard ?
Any feedback would be great thanks

Hi Group,
I’m just looking for some advice on terms of tax relief. I was locked up with TB late last year so I had a lot of extra stock sales this year. I’m just looking for advice on spending the extra money in which will be the best for tax ? I’d prefer to spend it in such a way that it can all be used as expenses instead of depreciation if that’s possible at all -
I could change the tractor but am in no real rush? ( deprecation I no )
I could change and existing crush and expand it as a new dry shed ? Depreciation aswel
I have fencing and some smaller farm tools I could tidy up with around the yard ?
Any feedback would be great thanks
lime and fertiliser would be the most efficent ways to spend money and repairs to buildings or machinery are tax allowable too

Back