The auction thread.

Lot of stuff at that Jcb auction :yes:

I see you can watch/bid via the net, has anyone done this in the past?

Lot of stuff at that Jcb auction :yes:

I see you can watch/bid via the net, has anyone done this in the past?
As far as i can make out from being in the room when they were selling, there's an auctioneer who looks at his laptop and bids on behalf of people who have placed on line bids, not sure if one places a proxy bid like on ebay and the auctioneer bids up to this, or whether you have to keep clicking the mouse to increase your bid an increment at a time.

First up was an immaculate 2009 Fendt 820 with Vario and TMS and sold for £84,750

would that not be far from a new price, perhaps im way out, i havnt priced a new fendt ever:lol:.

there was some crowd at it.

First up was an immaculate 2009 Fendt 820 with Vario and TMS and sold for £84,750

would that not be far from a new price, perhaps im way out, i havnt priced a new fendt ever:lol:.

there was some crowd at it.

I'll strike it off my list of possibles i think, it's just a bit over budget.

Just shows how much tractor prices have gone up in the last couple of years. Would there be a buyers premium to pay on top of the auction price?

I do like the longhorn cattle, though i don't have any myself, I've got some shorthorns, and herefords.

My next door breeds shorthorns i breed aax but i do like long horns , i saw a man selling twenty longhorn bulls at carlise one day in the store ring they were some of the best cattle i have ever seen i sopke to the man that bought them he said if they had been bulloks and dehorned he would have paid another hundred pounds for them :scared: i wish i had know before i would have cut them and dehorned them for hundred quid !! the man selling them reckond if you know where to go you can get thousands for the hide`s if i was him i would be trying to find out !! i might buy myself a couple of nice longhorn cows one day :thumbup1:

dont know about the looker end of it but she must have a tongue like a rasp.
me thinks someone should of spent a bit of time lookin into a prenup.
poor divil.

I agree

Back to tits and wheels you have troubles

On farm sale 2000 lots I believe on Romney Marsh this Saturday. Hobbs Parker from Ashford is the auctioneer, catalogue on their web site.

See you there:thumbup1:

Id love to go, but its a long aul spin :crying:

Are you going?
was going to take a run up tomorrow alright, unless the snow is too deep and its more of a risk than anything else.
only interested in the small lots really.

Back