The Ebay thread.

Cheeky bids can get you in trouble!!!!!!:rolleyes2:

Good job this is a long way from here, this is the kind of thing i'm attracted to.:blushing: You'd have thought they would have opened the bonnet to get the pump out rather than cutting a hole in it.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/KRAMER-A...701058?hash=item1c94b0d4c2:g:iR0AAOSw7BNZ4R5M
I had a problem with a 7610 years ago, I can't even remember what it was now as there were lots of them, but it necessitated getting under the cab to fix. I had a quote from a mechanic of £400 to do the job. A lad from a certain part of the country AHEMAYO-HEM landed into the yard one day to pick something up, he was looking at the tractor, I told him what the problem was and he said he could fix it for £200. I asked how he could be so cheap compared to other quotes, he started to explain his methods..... "a lot of lads will waste time taking the rubber floor mat out, I just cut it with a Stanley................"
I didn't hear the rest and he didn't get the gig :no:

He flirted with blue at one point :deyective:
Do you think he might be wanting to stray again when he sees that?
I sure did,i flirted with a 70 series for 5/6 years and a tm 120 for two,enjoyed both,
The 70 clocked up a good few hours,but got the 7810 itch then,and it had to be fulfilled.
No win,the only reason i might flirt with blue again would be if a beauty of a 70a come up,i tempted at one last year but just didn’t suit at the time.
Some day my numbers will come up,

It looks bad and has a missing hydraulic pump which implies messing around and or the pump is unavailable or exhorbitantly expensive. Seems overpriced unless it's up in years

It looks bad and has a missing hydraulic pump which implies messing around and or the pump is unavailable or exhorbitantly expensive. Seems overpriced unless it's up in years
I’m sure the pump would be available, you’d normally have a service exchange or a repair, you just wonder has the motor had bits through it as well. (Hydrostatic)

Back