The older Zetors

Back on the Ursus taking this black craze to a new level...

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/ursus-1222/21276179

ZmUxNmZkM2U0MWFlNjk1MDNmMTIxM2Y1NmY5NjdiNTiHHfhOtY_GKBE2JOH8QMIOaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMjAxODY2NDZ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Lots of work done on it.
The money is very strong though.
About half that price.

thats a trojan, wouldn,t be too plentiful and something different for road runs :wub:

Dead right humungus. And for a tractor over 40 years old , it is in exceptionally clean and original condition.
A man who spread lime and cut silage with a double chop in the 1970s and 80s bought a new 4 wd version of that . A friend of mine bought a 2wd version 20 years ago for very small money with the clutch stuck . He still has it , with the fertiliser spreader permanentally attached . He disliked the colour scheme so much that he painted the yellow parts blue , and to this day it's " The Blue Crystal".

Dead right humungus. And for a tractor over 40 years old , it is in exceptionally clean and original condition.
A man who spread lime and cut silage with a double chop in the 1970s and 80s bought a new 4 wd version of that . A friend of mine bought a 2wd version 20 years ago for very small money with the clutch stuck . He still has it , with the fertiliser spreader permanentally attached . He disliked the colour scheme so much that he painted the yellow parts blue , and to this day it's " The Blue Crystal".
its very clean and the rear tyres look to be barums along with the proper front tyres, its hard to see has it got front suspension or maybe the axle has ben replaced at some stage

its very clean and the rear tyres look to be barums along with the proper front tyres, its hard to see has it got front suspension or maybe the axle has ben replaced at some stage

In the 4th picture , I would imagine a sprung front axle would be obvious , it it were fitted , which I think it's not . The purple 385 , also known as Ursula/The Bear , which @ZetorMan98 bought from me didn't have a sprung axle either . 75 TN 507. Block date 12/74
Also has the puh with the non telescopic lift rods.
Lights aren't original , nor fitted in exactly the right place , but nearly.

Very clean looking tractor for sure. We’ve Ursula 1 and Ursula 2 here :tt2: definitely no sprung axle in it. It’d be seen in 3 of the 4 pictures. Ursula 1 which came from @jf 850 hasn’t got it but the second one has and the difference is phenomenal. The second one is scattered between sheds and the yard but will get done someday :ban: On the off chance would any man have a logbook for one? :whistle::whistle::oops2:

ever put one on a Dyno, Id love to see the torque curve
I intend on doing it at some stage when I’ve a bit of time to spare. I’d love to see it myself. They’re a ferocious tractor to pull. I had Ursula on a 4m chain harrow last week for a while and was no bother to her

ever put one on a Dyno, Id love to see the torque curve
we put one on a dyno years ago as the contractor was very disappointed with how it was driving a precision chop harvester so the main dealer put it on the dyno, result was she was only putting out 64 hp on the pto and after screwing her up to the last and lots of black smoke the best they got was around 72 which was a long way off what he expected from a tractor he bought as being 92 hp, i found them great yokes to pull and had good traction and hydraulic pressure but poor on pto work, a lamborghini 854 was a much better tractor on the same harvester

we put one on a dyno years ago as the contractor was very disappointed with how it was driving a precision chop harvester so the main dealer put it on the dyno, result was she was only putting out 64 hp on the pto and after screwing her up to the last and lots of black smoke the best they got was around 72 which was a long way off what he expected from a tractor he bought as being 92 hp, i found them great yokes to pull and had good traction and hydraulic pressure but poor on pto work, a lamborghini 854 was a much better tractor on the same harvester
I’ll probably get plenty abuse for this but here goes:lol:
Dynoed one here at 59hp,apart from the cab they really were sh1te,big cumbersome awkward and heavy.
Good traction on hard ground but there was very little ground clearance under the hitch so in wet ground if they sank any bit they would sit on their belly and god nor man wouldn’t move them.
No brakes and dribbling oil from every oriface along with airlocking hydraulics and 2200 psi was all the pump could manage on a good day.
A Massey 188 or Ford 6600 twice the tractors imo.

Back