Tipper trailers

Mike

What do ye use for moving soil, stone etc around?
I have a 13 x 7.5 (single axle on 425's) I made years ago, still a good trailer, but I'd like a bigger tandem axle.
Dont think I could face making one though :no:

This trailer looks nice too. Very low and good wheels..

Attachments

• donnelly.jpg
    donnelly.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 120
yes, joiners trailer looks not a bad trailer to be fair.

the donnely trailers are a great trailer tho, had one for years, indeed for the 5-6 yrs i had it i lost just €900 on it, i never seen a better machine to hold their value than a trailer imo.

last time i priced making a tipping trailer it was costing me as much for the whole stuff lying on the ground as it was to buy one made, mind you its a fair while ago.

yes, joiners trailer looks not a bad trailer to be fair.

the donnely trailers are a great trailer tho, had one for years, indeed for the 5-6 yrs i had it i lost just €900 on it, i never seen a better machine to hold their value than a trailer imo.

last time i priced making a tipping trailer it was costing me as much for the whole stuff lying on the ground as it was to buy one made, mind you its a fair while ago.

The Donnelly in the pic seems to be heavier duty than normal?

The Donnelly in the pic seems to be heavier duty than normal?
yes the lighter one has the chassis rails pointed at the front, its the one i had, remember tho, that 8-9t will be plenty for it, any more ya bust wheels:whistling:

he would build anything for you mind, not the dearest for what you get, they look a good trailer too. aesthetically.

We just use our 12 x 7 dropside. Knocked down to the 18 inch sides.

My ideal trailer would be that Thorpe above but price rules it out straight away. Lynch trailers make a nice dropside too.

Beware though any dropside on the market in good condition is very rare as we have found out. (we only want one trailer here as all our land is down one private lane so no big draws on bales).

Nicest Lee trailer That I've seen In a long time. 10t version.

https://www.donedeal.ie/silagetrailers-for-sale/grain-trailer/20543324

ZjkzMzcxNzU3OGIwMWUyZDNjMTY1YjA2NmFiOGYwODCFX1TFIjQjuGhKZ-bSMImLaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTQzODIxODR8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Very fine trailer.
But surely a Contractor of your standing wouldn't be seen hauling "the Devils dumplings"
length ???

Back