Todays Photo

I'd say she's new enough yolk don't be complaining.
I'd give me left one now to do a bit of driving there's f all happening around here lately.

She was a 12 yeah, very clean yoke. I was only amusing myself for a couple of hours with it. I've driven a couple of them with loaders, hydraulics seem very sluggish on them all.

She was a 12 yeah, very clean yoke. I was only amusing myself for a couple of hours with it. I've driven a couple of them with loaders, hydraulics seem very sluggish on them all.

Did it have a blue rocker switch on your right hand side near the pto switch .

Tell me more, for fear I might find myself behind the wheel of one again
[MENTION=2560]mas[/MENTION]sey6480 will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that is the dual pump button which used to be a lever and doubles the pump output by diverting it from the linkage.

It's fairly impressive with the twin pump had a 5610 here on demo and it took the loader about 5 sec to go from the ground to full reach! They would put it up to a handler if the operator was used to it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We had that lever on a 390 when I was a chap and was told NEVER to use it with the loader as it was far too fast. Of course I did what I was told ;);)

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

We had that lever on a 390 when I was a chap and was told NEVER to use it with the loader as it was far too fast. Of course I did what I was told ;);)

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Have the same lever on the 362 and use it all the time on tipper work. I have to say for a little fart of a tractor and 20 years old it would put a lot of new tractors in there place.

was drawing silage bales all day today with no help so instead of hoppin out a few times every load to put the block under the stand i thought up of this. worked a treat!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409870410.381320.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409870410.381320.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 112
Spotted this heading into Kildare today sorry about the pic quality it was taken in a rush through a dirty window but if you zoom in between the two bird shits you can just about make out the steam locomotiveuploadfromtaptalk1409926687904.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Spotted this heading into Kildare today sorry about the pic quality it was taken in a rush through a dirty window but if you zoom in between the two bird shits you can just about make out the steam locomotiveView attachment 23234

There are a few around the area, interesting to see them going, they normally drive them to the local vintage shows and toot everyone on the way :D

There are a few around the area, interesting to see them going, they normally drive them to the local vintage shows and toot everyone on the way :D

Iv never seen a steam train at a vintage show?

Wouldn't that have been diesel power in his single days [emoji51]

Be jaysus for a chance to gawk at a steam loco herself's head would spin I'd be gone out the door so quick:D.
The Dublin Cork main line passes the end of the farm here and most years I'd see one or 2 steam trains pass. Some sight in fairness.

Be jaysus for a chance to gawk at a steam loco herself's head would spin I'd be gone out the door so quick:D.
The Dublin Cork main line passes the end of the farm here and most years I'd see one or 2 steam trains pass. Some sight in fairness.

Reminds me when I was going to school I new I was late if I saw the steam from the 9.30 train .

Spotted this heading into Kildare today sorry about the pic quality it was taken in a rush through a dirty window but if you zoom in between the two bird shits you can just about make out the steam locomotiveView attachment 23234

Steam trains are run fairly regularly on the network. I think this crowd are behind it.... http://www.steamtrainsireland.com/

But, I've often wondered... they must be a very dangerous distraction for drivers on the road. It would be hard to resist looking across if you noticed one running alongside you....... :undecided:

Today was the first time I have seen one! I was surprised because there was no steam comeing out of the exhaust! She probably has an egr and add blue to keep the emissions down! [emoji16]

Steam trains are run fairly regularly on the network. I think this crowd are behind it.... http://www.steamtrainsireland.com/

But, I've often wondered... they must be a very dangerous distraction for drivers on the road. It would be hard to resist looking across if you noticed one running alongside you....... :undecided:

Aye the rsa wouldn't of bn impressed by my photography skills today!

Back