Todays Photo

Iv never seen a steam train at a vintage show?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

You haven't been to the Great Dorset Steam Fair so? Biggest steam rally in the world . You will even see steam locos on a low loader in the Heavy Haulage section. Go at least once in your lifetime, you wont regret it.

You haven't been to the Great Dorset Steam Fair so? Biggest steam rally in the world . You will even see steam locos on a low loader in the Heavy Haulage section. Go at least once in your lifetime, you wont regret it.

I've heard that's it some show alrite.

Aye the rsa wouldn't of bn impressed by my photography skills today!

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Tapatalk

Speaking of the rsa bastar*s and that, I booked the pickup in for it's test the other day and I was told it's gone from 116 euro to 172 euro I think. I don't really mind that (whats the alternative) but I do mind that 52 euro of that goes direct to the rsa so they can provide a better service:thumbdown:. Better service for what? the roads are in shite.

Speaking of the rsa bastar*s and that, I booked the pickup in for it's test the other day and I was told it's gone from 116 euro to 172 euro I think. I don't really mind that (whats the alternative) but I do mind that 52 euro of that goes direct to the rsa so they can provide a better service:thumbdown:. Better service for what? the roads are in shite.

The test on the Cruiser wasn't that dear in comparison. Something like €110 :crying: Has it gone up since February? or just varies from centre to centre?

Then again the big Dodge now compared to a little landcruiser and the price goes up :D

The test on the Cruiser wasn't that dear in comparison. Something like €110 :crying: Has it gone up since February? or just varies from centre to centre?

Then again the big Dodge now compared to a little landcruiser and the price goes up :D

Its gone up alrite also changed now that its to do with date of registration got a jeep tested lately for 2 months to say I wasn't happy would be an understatement

Its gone up alrite also changed now that its to do with date of registration got a jeep tested lately for 2 months to say I wasn't happy would be an understatement

I had my Nissan pick up tested which lasted for 16 days. Pass. On the new test I was told that my front tyres need to be replaced, but, as my last test was done by them, (by the boss), they would ONLY make it an Advisory.
Where would I be if I had an accident down the road, before I replaced the tyres:001_huh:

I really don't get the intentions of the RSA at times.
I'm all for road safety and reducing fatalities, but the shyte the RSA dream up is just a bit of a cod tbh.

Road conditions need to be seriously looked at, signage, and maybe get tougher on cyclists. Bumping up the costs of DOE testing is not the way to go.

Aye the aul dodge actually falls into the hgv category.

Around 3:30 Sunday afternoon, feckin chaps!

Attachments

• 20140907_161730.jpg
    20140907_161730.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 20140907_161455.jpg
    20140907_161455.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 119
  • 20140907_161459.jpg
    20140907_161459.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 122
Kyle cross which is near Crossabeg I think.
[MENTION=2037]humungus[/MENTION] will know.

kyle cross is on the n11 on the enniscorthy side of wallaces soccer pitch , a dangerous junction but your man was working with the council and didn,t see any reason to be rushing about crossing the road:001_smile:, no one hurt thankfully

kyle cross is on the n11 on the enniscorthy side of wallaces soccer pitch , a dangerous junction but your man was working with the council and didn,t see any reason to be rushing about crossing the road:001_smile:, no one hurt thankfully

Is that on the left or right, right I think going to the old school there?

I note it is a Comfort cab too but he was unlucky it flipped right over. Was it dump trailering?

Is that on the left or right, right I think going to the old school there?

I note it is a Comfort cab too but he was unlucky it flipped right over. Was it dump trailering?

seems to have been coming from castlebridge direction but i,m not sure, he had a brush behind her,by the way did you see smiths sending 2 trailers to nz on the indo today it says 12k to transport them out there:scared: trailers must be expensive in new zealand

seems to have been coming from castlebridge direction but i,m not sure, he had a brush behind her,by the way did you see smiths sending 2 trailers to nz on the indo today it says 12k to transport them out there:scared: trailers must be expensive in new zealand

Was it belong to tom S by any chance.
Sorry to hear about ur neighbors tractor today. Hope no was hurt.

If you seen the things they have out there you'd hardly call them trailers.

Was it belong to tom S by any chance.
Sorry to hear about ur neighbors tractor today. Hope no was hurt.

don,t know who owns it but i,ve often seen it on co council jobs, only heard about it this evening apparently she is burnt out they had 2 fire extinguishers but still couldn,t stop it going up but the plough is ok except for the hydraulic hoses, no one hurt and it wasn,t his favourite tractor either but he,ll probably end up out of pocket at the end of the day

Back