Todays Photo

from sligo side down the carriage way and cut over to naas and on down the road from there, great road that.
left at 9.30 with a trailer that weighed 3t dropped it off, chatted for an hour and was back home at 8.

some mighty land indeed, yer spoilt down there...

For the IH enthusiasts...

ihcombine.jpg

did they park up beside the scarecrow...

was a bit from home today, collecting concrete slabs for a tank.

Attachments

• IMAG0183.jpg
    IMAG0183.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 105
erne cast, looks far alright but i done it in 1hr 20, nob bad i thought.
gilleces i didnt know he was doing slats when i was at the concreting we done the concrete for the batching plant for him.wouldnt be a bad trip in the cvx:thumbup1:

Would you not remove the loader for a trip like that?:confused1: surely the concrete plant had some way of loading you?

Would you not remove the loader for a trip like that?:confused1: surely the concrete plant had some way of loading you?

Maybe the soft ride on the Quicke improves the ride but then I thought CVX's had front suspension :confused1:

Been past that sign often enuff...up to 12 times a week...headin for the glass.

Got a set of walls off Erne cast...good stuff :thumbup1:

needed to clean the yard for the man before i left and it was on the way neway.
the loader makes no real difference on her tbh, good weight back so it came into play then, if i need weight on the front id stick on the loader rather than weights, they are not back friendly.

the loader on a tractor don't bother me, most don't like it sticking out front, you get used to it imo, and when ya do take it off you think there is something missing.

had the tv for company anyways
i can get some channels on it alright, its a disaster tho as you find yourself leaning towards it to hear whats going on, so it stays off the telly and just gets used for what it was intended for.:laugh:

todays photo:whistling:

Attachments

• IMAG0204.jpg
    IMAG0204.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 105
i can get some channels on it alright, its a disaster tho as you find yourself leaning towards it to hear whats going on, so it stays off the telly and just gets used for what it was intended for.:laugh:

todays photo:whistling:

What's you doing with a daisy brown?

Back