Todays Photo

Back from Florida today and back to work tomorrow. Enjoyed the holiday very much so. Also got a big YES from the girlfriend to the very important question but can't live like that always so back to work. Looking at the weather it won't be maize day but we will see. The boss sent me these pictures of a crop that was 11ft tall before the storm. I spread a lot of dung on this field and looked a good crop. Boss saying lots of hardship cutting now and lots of dragging. Most of the maize left is down so guess it will be dragging on a while more.

View attachment 48664 View attachment 48663
A big milestone in life, congratulations and the best of luck to you both

Back from Florida today and back to work tomorrow. Enjoyed the holiday very much so. Also got a big YES from the girlfriend to the very important question but can't live like that always so back to work. Looking at the weather it won't be maize day but we will see. The boss sent me these pictures of a crop that was 11ft tall before the storm. I spread a lot of dung on this field and looked a good crop. Boss saying lots of hardship cutting now and lots of dragging. Most of the maize left is down so guess it will be dragging on a while more.

That looks a right mess.

Congragulations to you both on the YES,

You cant be happy all your life :rolleyes2:

Ffs dont ask questions like that!!!:unsure::unsure::no::no:

Congrats Daniel.
Now you just need to remember to start off as you intend to continue :lol::lol:
Not to worry life has its own way of working all these things out

Congratulations on being given permission to buy a CVX :drunk: at least I assume that is the very important question :lol::lol:

Congrats lad.
My advice is get the day booked and done asap. Or youll have an age of "what colour do you think...." or "ohh should we have these flowers or....."

And best of all once its done you can go to other weddings safe in the knowledge that some smug get aint gonna be all "eyyy eyyy got the notepad to take notes... youuul be next eyyyu eyyy" ohh the hilarity!

Congrats lad.
My advice is get the day booked and done asap. Or youll have an age of "what colour do you think...." or "ohh should we have these flowers or....."

And best of all once its done you can go to other weddings safe in the knowledge that some smug get aint gonna be all "eyyy eyyy got the notepad to take notes... youuul be next eyyyu eyyy" ohh the hilarity!
People always like that anyway. Always a few smart arses

Back