Todays Photo

From yesterday at the red power thingy over in Cooney Furlong. Some nice machines there and a fine set up. Were you around @cormywormy ?

Skimmer, Pascal must have drank plenty of mugs of tea around your table!!!! :scared::laugh:

Maybe your neighbour is trading in the Deutz, would look well on the 5 sod :Thumbp2::laugh:

Yeah no problems, done much with the fusion yet? Got a lad just up the road who's bought a nearly new belt type fusion 3, so he's the talk of the town here at the moment!
Yeah a bit its working fine had a few issues but the guy i boyght it off came down and sorted them so she should be trouble free now.
The guys i worked for in the iow had a belt one think the transfer played up a bit with bales stuck between the baler and wrapper

Yeah a bit its working fine had a few issues but the guy i boyght it off came down and sorted them so she should be trouble free now.
The guys i worked for in the iow had a belt one think the transfer played up a bit with bales stuck between the baler and wrapper
He's been having a few net wrap problems apparently, but then there's always a few niggles with a fresh machine.

it always makes me smile that on a forum one man can up a pic and get 'lynched' for something (in this case, bales not strapped down) and someone else can up a similar pic and not a murmur from anybody!
Not having a go at you in any way Mf240, AFAICS very few are strapping bales, just an observation :Whistle2:
Down with that sort of thing!!

it always makes me smile that on a forum one man can up a pic and get 'lynched' for something (in this case, bales not strapped down) and someone else can up a similar pic and not a murmur from anybody!
Not having a go at you in any way Mf240, AFAICS very few are strapping bales, just an observation :Whistle2:
I always throw the strap on nowadays with that sort of a load, even though I know full well the strap is pointless. Never commit more than one crime when on the road. Plenty of lads in US were caught with a body in the boot, because they were stopped for missing a tail light

Back