Todays Photo

I’ve seen them odd times here when we are ploughing, always wondered why they came this far inland. Just as it got dark around 8.30 they all lifted and headed straight south down the river to youghal. They made a right mess of the bonnet.

Blackwaters place might be a bit untidy but its not a rubbish tip
If they would eat silage wrap, bale net and fertilizer bags and take dents out of the caddy, straighten gates, put sheets of galvanize back on sheds and are really good panel beaters then they are very welcome here and my father would feed them, bring them for long walks and buy them a few pints to make up for all of the above issues he causes.

If they would eat silage wrap, bale net and fertilizer bags and take dents out of the caddy, straighten gates, put sheets of galvanize back on sheds and are really good panel beaters then they are very welcome here and my father would feed them, bring them for long walks and buy them a few pints to make up for all of the above issues he causes.

You are not asking for much :laugh:

View attachment 57931 View attachment 57932 View attachment 57933
I’m 18 miles from the sea. How far do seagulls travel or why do they travel this far inland? Is it something to do with the conditions at sea? There was 100’s of them here all day
While on holiday last year in Cornwall one evening I see them to swop down and take food from a plate as people were eating in the outdoor part of a restaurant. Talking to the locals there they are a proper nuisance.

While on holiday last year in Cornwall one evening I see them to swop down and take food from a plate as people were eating in the outdoor part of a restaurant. Talking to the locals there they are a proper nuisance.
There was a video by the lake in ucd where a seagull walked over to a duckling and ate it whole in one gulp

My mrs had 1 grab her sandwich while walking in tenby 2 year ago.fucking things need controlling

Supp
My mrs had 1 grab her sandwich while walking in tenby 2 year ago.fucking things need controlling
Lad in collage had one take his Jumbo sausage off the end of his fork as we were walking down the street. He chased it shouting at it..... Whole street went quiet till he noticed what a dipshit he'd made of himself! Ha.

They are a serious menace. It's a joke they aren't allowed to be shot legally.
We have a few sheep killed by them every year from them openeing cast ewes up with their sharp beaks. Never a pretty site.

Must have been the dry we had,been plagued by jackdaws and gulls this year,silage sheet and sheds are covered in crap God knows how much feed they've taken,I've bought a galebraker Maxidoor for my straight shed to keep them out.

I fought one over a sausage roll in saundersfoot a few years back, he wasnt remotely afraid of me. I was damm hungry and he'd only gotten hold of one end so I tore that off and ate the rest!

I know a chap that worked on the oil and gas rigs.

One source of entertainment was to dip a sausage in Caustic Soda and throw it up in the air off the rig.

A seagull invariably caught it, then went POP when he swallowed it!!!

Not PC but satisfying if you’ve ever had your grub stolen by one.

Back