Todays Photo

20181111_134535_zpsj83lcal1.jpg

This just about sums up here today. Plenty of claps of thunder since dinner.

I was bringing this down the lane and the water was running out of the bored holes we have in it.:no:

I was the same on the top floor of the Empire State Building, spot the Irish fella on his hands and knees crawling out to the edge for a safer look...

7740 had a big birthday very reliable but a lot of easy hours around the yard, a few clutches, batteries, and regular servicing. To sell it on or not.....View attachment 60009
So we've decided to sell on the 7740, doing a few jobs to it (broken mirror, missing door strut type jobs) and will give it a proper clean before putting up pictures but it is straight and clean as a 15,025 hr tractor can be it's 2wd straight mechanical gearbox white cabbed 7740 ,94 reg. only non functioning item is the radio. What value would people put on it?? Obviously @nashmach has put in his suggestion already but me thinks it's an opening bid. it would make a great 2nd tractor for him!!

So we've decided to sell on the 7740, doing a few jobs to it (broken mirror, missing door strut type jobs) and will give it a proper clean before putting up pictures but it is straight and clean as a 15,025 hr tractor can be it's 2wd straight mechanical gearbox white cabbed 7740 ,94 reg. only non functioning item is the radio. What value would people put on it?? Obviously @nashmach has put in his suggestion already but me thinks it's an opening bid. it would make a great 2nd tractor for him!!

If it was 4wd I'd be tempted!!

May as well throw up a few of the pics I have!
UV4stAL.jpg
GYT7ZWj.jpg

One of the lads had a demo for a day, he was impressed compared to his 765

8hmCbMr.png

BacsWdH.jpg

IgQgOzE.jpg

HFELZqz.jpg

Back