Todays Photo

Love them , and mince pies . However .you wouldn`t need a carbon dioxide alarm after though

I quite like sprouts too. Often eat them raw. Boiled with the ham in cider is the job.

The earth could move though after a feed of them. :cry::whistle::speechless:

It can lift it......with a full rack of weights. I know there's pipes hanging down :tt2:. Since been cable tied back up. 20181224_133059.jpg 20181224_133112.jpg
It is very light on the front with a bale of straw in the chopper and all those weights on. No chance of putting one of silage in. Power wise no bother to the blizzard. I intend to make a chassis of some sort and convert the chopper into a trailed one.
@nashmach this is why I was passing through newross a few weeks ago :Thumbp2:

It can lift it......with a full rack of weights. I know there's pipes hanging down :tt2:. Since been cable tied back up. View attachment 61546 View attachment 61547
It is very light on the front with a bale of straw in the chopper and all those weights on. No chance of putting one of silage in. Power wise no bother to the blizzard. I intend to make a chassis of some sort and convert the chopper into a trailed one.

Well may you wear dp. Unusual machine.
Your late father would nearly come out of his grave , if he saw the Buzzard being blackguarded like that.
Right idea to put wheels under it . My pan mixer was converted in that manner by its 1 st owner.

It can lift it......with a full rack of weights. I know there's pipes hanging down :tt2:. Since been cable tied back up. View attachment 61546 View attachment 61547

image.png

Put an old drawbar off a hay trailer on the front and a bogie off a claas forager on the back,far better once trailed.

That is a lovely looking machine DP well wear! Not a make I've seen before!

A chassis from a diet feeder would be ideal I reckon :Thumbp2:

I take it you were up Rathnure direction :Thumbp2:

I'm surprised that you didn't try it on the 3600 :laugh::laugh:

French made yoke. Very well spec'd. Joystick spout and everything else is controlled by switches. Whoever owned it from new did next to nothing with it. The paint is still on the floor and sides of it. I bought it from the man that sells wheels and other stuff if you know him Nash?.

French made yoke. Very well spec'd. Joystick spout and everything else is controlled by switches. Whoever owned it from new did next to nothing with it. The paint is still on the floor and sides of it. I bought it from the man that sells wheels and other stuff if you know him Nash?.

It shows that it did very little :Thumbp2:

Know him alright, would have been here as part of one of his other businesses :wink:

No better boyos,would be freindly with d.gas man

My word JF so you are to blame for global warming earth quakes and tsumami ya big bag of wind .I`ll have half a dozen for you tomorrow .
I quite like sprouts too. Often eat them raw. Boiled with the ham in cider is the job.

The earth could move though after a feed of them. :cry::whistle::speechless:

Nice one DP, an old dung spreader chassis would be ideal to shorten and mount it on it. Only problem with a blower on the lift is that the rear door will only reach the ground when machine is fully lowered to the ground whereas the trailed ones have longer rams to enable door to reach the ground from machine raised up position as far as I know. This may be different with your model. The O Connors will see you right with her, sound out men.

The rear door is a bit of an issue alright. It does only touch the ground with the machine fully lowered. I was thinking of extending the door with another flap to reach the ground. Jeulin had the option of a rotating axle sort of a job where a ram moved the axle which was cranked and that lowered the machine down to the ground for loading. Seems like a lot of work though.

The rear door is a bit of an issue alright. It does only touch the ground with the machine fully lowered. I was thinking of extending the door with another flap to reach the ground. Jeulin had the option of a rotating axle sort of a job where a ram moved the axle which was cranked and that lowered the machine down to the ground for loading. Seems like a lot of work though.
Just shorten the Rams on the back door, the door doesn't need to close fully for use. As long as the door is halfway shut to stop the bale rolling away from the rotor, that'll do. Shortening the Rams or moving the ram brackets lower should bring the door fully to the ground. Extending the door tail will give you a very high door when closed giving you poor visibility when reversing and also a possibility of catching it on a low roof.

I absolutely LOVE sprouts, one of my favourite vegetables. I’d almost eat a meal of them on their own.
They often serve them in the local restaurant and I always ask for extra.

Even though @nashmach might insist that they are only little balls of cabbage, I think they’re much nicer :laugh::laugh::laugh:

How many lads would scoop a bale up though?
Always drop a bale on the door from the side here.
Cut net as close too the door as you can (machine side) lift net over and tie to the door.
As the bale is fed into the machine it leaves the net behind.
Or spike big squares lengthwise and drop them in.

That's what I was thinking as well. If you already have a loader going to feed silage surely it's just as quick to drop in a bale with it.

Would also be less likely to do damage to the door. I like your net removal idea AYF :Thumbp2:

@scoffcruddle how power hungry is your Jeantil?

Reactions: AYF
That's what I was thinking as well. If you already have a loader going to feed silage surely it's just as quick to drop in a bale with it.

Would also be less likely to do damage to the door. I like your net removal idea AYF :Thumbp2:

Not my idea!
Mr Teagle taught me that one in Agritechnica!!

I was saying that he needs to incorporate a winch type thing to pull string from awkward bales.

I ran mine on a 80hp Renault,no way it would have carried it on the arms hence why we trailed it,it would blow straw just as far as a 200hp tractor you just slowed the floor a little.

image.jpeg

That Jeantil looks the same as my old one even down to the axle kit .we used to drive ours with the mf 168

Back