Tractor Runs & Events

That 1030....wow
:tt1:

:Thumbp2::Thumbp2::Thumbp2:

Being of more mature years than yourself baz , I remember the 30 series being sold new . Never saw a version . A lad up the road bought a TCI 2130 ,OPU new in 79. I drove an OPU horseshoe bonnet 3130 square baling straw in 1983 .Didn't drive another Deere until both a 6800 and 6900 in the late 00s.

thanks for the photos ,that was our local run ,the 1030 resides just over the road from us the young crew here took the masseys out, very well supported and the rowing club are well happy.hope you went to the pier house for grub after david

:Thumbp2::Thumbp2::Thumbp2:

Being of more mature years than yourself baz , I remember the 30 series being sold new . Never saw a version . A lad up the road bought a TCI 2130 ,OPU new in 79. I drove an OPU horseshoe bonnet 3130 square baling straw in 1983 .Didn't drive another Deere until both a 6800 and 6900 in the late 00s.
Have a 2130 here since the very eary 80’s a brilliant tractor it was,would of learned to drive on it.... but took a liking to a 1030 or 1130 in the last year and decided i wanted one..... some job trying to locate one,seemingly they were only a handful imported into Ireland.loads of 20’s and 21’s but nearly no 10/11’s
Had asked a good few people in the uk to keep an eye out for one for me,but only one came out of it and it was a lovely original 1130 with an opu cab and it would of been a sin to take the cab off it as I didn’t want one with a cab,as I intend using it abit.
Had to settle on a 1120 ,got her before xmas and only doing a few jobs on her these days.
But saying that if the right 1030/1130 came up id be tempted

thanks for the photos ,that was our local run ,the 1030 resides just over the road from us the young crew here took the masseys out, very well supported and the rowing club are well happy.hope you went to the pier house for grub after david

No bother, nice to see a night run, something a bit different. Great turnout alright.
No I headed for home after taking pics in Courtmac, it was a long day, I was at a couple of stages of the West Cork Rally earlier & got 2 more yesterday.

That 275 has gone through a few changes, I'd have searched for a super duncan or sankey but it looks okay all the same.
Steering is unusual too

Back