Tractor Runs & Events

@FarmerFredrik was just wondering do you have tractor runs in Finland? My wife was talking to some of her friends about tractor runs while none had been on them they had all heard of them, except her friend from Finland who never heard of them and thought the whole idea was a bit mad.

@FarmerFredrik was just wondering do you have tractor runs in Finland? My wife was talking to some of her friends about tractor runs while none had been on them they had all heard of them, except her friend from Finland who never heard of them and thought the whole idea was a bit mad.
We have some kind of tractor runs, but it's more like a youth thing on the weekends when all meet up and drive around the city :smile:

That'd fry your brains being on that all day!!!:wacko:
I think it's mostly for verge cutting and I'm assuming he's got EDS on both machines which would make it a bit easier. Plus if you were saving a man and tractor whilst getting the same rate it might not get your brain too bad
And make a video clip at the same time, he has a 8metre tele VFR arm on the back now, the lot must be very light on the right wheel when at full stretch.
I wouldn't like to be at full stretch and the inside wheel hits a water cut! He's a fair big pony on it though

I think it's mostly for verge cutting and I'm assuming he's got EDS on both machines which would make it a bit easier. Plus if you were saving a man and tractor whilst getting the same rate it might not get your brain too bad

I wouldn't like to be at full stretch and the inside wheel hits a water cut! He's a fair big pony on it though
Fair point, can't really be on for hedgetrimming though, how well does EDS work?

Fair point, can't really be on for hedgetrimming though, how well does EDS work?
The video of it looks impressive but I'm not sure how it works in real life! I've never used it so don't know
It's on a T7.235 Auto command, before that he had the PA 7000 and the front mount on a TS125A..:scared:
I don't think he had the two for long on the TSA?

Back