Trailers

Dept of Ag were doing trailer inspections at the mart, animal welfare seems to have been the key issue, the chap couldn't have been any more agreeable, our trailer was old but needs nothing.
so what your saying is,
he let you away.....:D

Unusual setup!

https://www.donedeal.ie/silagetrailers-for-sale/dooley-trailer/19979128

MTg1YjdkZjE3OTMxODUxMTMzZDBjNDJlODI4NjE1YjjKTXGQk4EeE3B7m2qvSqm-aHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMTAxOTA4NDJ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Was up that direction a couple of weeks back (I bought the trailer that was parked beside it) and noted how clean that trailer was for it’s age. Must have seen very little rain in its time.

Well wear on the Herron:scratchhead: :Thumbp2:

I was thinking afterwards that it is at least thirty years old going on the axle and ram setup. It's good few years ago now but I missed out on a similar 16ft Delaney tandem axle in the same yard.

Well wear on the Herron:scratchhead: :Thumbp2:

I was thinking afterwards that it is at least thirty years old going on the axle and ram setup. It's good few years ago now but I missed out on a similar 16ft Delaney tandem axle in the same yard.
It could be a little outdated when it comes to regulations etc. Nice trailer all the same.
Close but not exactly. A McCullagh. Been on the lookout for a value spec beet and dung trailer with a high tip tailboard for a while and whilst what I bought doesn't completely fit the bill it's a big step along the way. They regularly have a good range of trailers in that yard.

It could be a little outdated when it comes to regulations etc. Nice trailer all the same.
Close but not exactly. A McCullagh. Been on the lookout for a value spec beet and dung trailer with a high tip tailboard for a while and whilst what I bought doesn't completely fit the bill it's a big step along the way. They regularly have a good range of trailers in that yard.

The one with the hydraulic tailboard so :Whistle2::Thumbp2:

I'm sure You'll :weld::weld: to suit.:wink:

View attachment 72277
Have done already. The beet field came calling before I got at it with the final coat. The sides aren't great so I'll reduce the whole thing to 4,2" sides all around when replacing them in a year or two.

I remember it now :smile: a more traditional use from here on in.

Paint is surprisingly good as McCulloghs wouldn't be great for that any I've seen.

I remember it now :smile: a more traditional use from here on in.

Paint is surprisingly good as McCulloghs wouldn't be great for that any I've seen.
I’m not that familiar with their trailers. Steady and nice to pull so far. Spring drawbar and spring bogie. It’s 2011 but it was drawing some sort of sludge so there’s not much more than the paint left holding the sides in spots. It’s had a tough life so far and an easier one in years to come can’t be guaranteed

A 37 tonner is closer to 40 ton once buckets are included. Trailer would be another 5plus. My understanding is twins are rated for 9 ton.

Back