TS59 Ransom match plough

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by FIAT 450, Oct 6, 2019.

1. FIAT 450

FIAT 450 Well-Known Member

Hi lads I am selling my plough I have used in match ploughing. Its a ts59 ransom. Has genuine yl183 boards, boards are clean just need a polish up as have been sitting in shed plenty of life left in them. she has new disks and shares. Landslides are good with genuine ransom Skinner's. Skinner arms rap around the disk also. Has collars on the disk arm which allows you to change angle of disk without it falling down. Has a sliding X shaft and adjustable arms on the boards. Land wheel is fully adjustable both in and out and can be extended for extra length for finishing up. It also has had been widened and has a marker band on it. Has a tool rack and a frame to hang weights. Selling as I haven't been out in a few years and can't see myself going back at it either. Just a waste having her sitting in the shed doing nothing. Can plough 10 or 12 inches. ) 2250e. She has cost alot more than this. Needs nothing only some ground to plough. If your interested pm me and I will be happy to answer any questions. Many thanks 1570373923223728616523.jpg

Attached Files:

gone likes this.