Useful Apps

C

Cork

Well, I eventually made the move to iPhone today.

Just wondering what FREE apps people find useful?

These don't necessarily have to be agri related apps.

Not an app but used in browser
Bullethq.com
Use it for invoicing estimates and it does vat return. Can take payment using card and a stripe account.

Oh and its free

I use planimeter a good bit for roughly measuring fields.
Also google maps which is handy if your getting directions off someone. They can drop a pin at there place and send you a link and you open the link and it will give you directions right to their yard.
Other than that just the normal Facebook and dung deal and google chrome. Also have my banking on line on my phone

I use planimeter a good bit for roughly measuring fields.
Also google maps which is handy if your getting directions off someone. They can drop a pin at there place and send you a link and you open the link and it will give you directions right to their yard.
Other than that just the normal Facebook and dung deal and google chrome. Also have my banking on line on my phone

Well, I eventually made the move to iPhone today.

Just wondering what FREE apps people find useful?

These don't necessarily have to be agri related apps.
Andmeasure is a free app for measuring area, distance etc, it opens Google maps and you can drop pins into fields to measure acres/ha, metres from one paddock to next etc. Have it for 3 years on the phone now, very handy.
Peel Remote, free app on your phone, it'll auto tune into any device in the room and change channel, volume, on/off etc. Great craic annoying people in their houses with their TV that keeps changing channels discreetly etc!
Flashlight, a must for your phone, uses the camera flash to give decent light for a few minutes.
Google maps is essentially a sat nav that gobbles up data but very useful when you're lost somewhere.
Loads more but that'll get you started.
MF30

Every weather app on the planet-they all say the forecast for tomorrow is shite...
Agriland, Twitter, Facebook, the hardi nozzle app, an area app, Sky news, bank app, the calving camera app, and of course snapchat-you should onto that....

You have one new message.

Bridget is on the way out. Funeral arrangements will be emailed later.

To remove Bridget from your contacts follow the link below.
You have a new update on the obituary app, to see these great new updates such as the latest in headstones and hearsts, the fastest route to the graveyard in case you only want to get the burial and the latest in coffin technology please connect to wifi and plug in.
Ye 2 lads are really into something here alright

No one has mentioned Whatsapp or Viber messenger yet :unsure:

And of course have a bookmark to here on Google Chrome.

And Twitter to read about the 15t/ha of WW yields :Thumbp2::clap:

Last edited:
No one has mentioned Whatsapp or Viber messenger yet :unsure:

And of course have a bookmark to hear on Google Chrome.

And Twitter to read about the 15t/ha of WW yields :Thumbp2::clap:
rip.ie
Not as interactive as suggested on here but it can be saved to home screen

Back