Using satellites to monitor your crops. How can we help you?

CropSafe

We're 3 final year high school students based in Northern Ireland working on an online application to help farmers and cultivators such as yourselves monitor their crops for any spread of diseases or contaminations using information from passing satellites.

We're looking for help and feedback to help us tailor the application to your needs. Below is a quick survey we have put together in which you can share with us your thoughts, opinions, and feedback on how contaminations and diseases affect your crops. We appreciate all the feedback we can get! If you have any questions or suggestions on how satellites can help you manage your crops, we'd love to hear your thoughts in comments.

Thank you!

https://goo.gl/forms/tHtDfLjdFBI1oaqG3

Can you have a look at 17.146797/145.193249 and let me know if this paddock is able to be mapped to as it is flowering now and later fruit growth until Christmas, I figure it may be a bit far away but I have been doing some of my own monitoring to see how surrounding farms affect me if they have disease outbreaks especially down wind.

Can you have a look at 17.146797/145.193249 and let me know if this paddock is able to be mapped to as it is flowering now and later fruit growth until Christmas, I figure it may be a bit far away but I have been doing some of my own monitoring to see how surrounding farms affect me if they have disease outbreaks especially down wind.
Of course! Our application is still pending launch but we can put you on our waiting list for our full service. In the meantime, I'll see what images I can get for you.

- John

@mixed fleet has rushes so high they might hit the satellite.
"Had" @Bog Man ,with the good summer all those mega-rushes are cut and baled. Then it got to the stage when I had so much baled , I had to do like the tillage lads and start chopping them.:smile::smile:

Ah he surely has them cut and baled now and sold on for a handsome sum

Have indeed,
I fell short on the selling bit though .
:no::no:

Back