Website

That's good value, could you easily add a for sale section, for machines or farm produce?

Yeah it's straight-forward enough. The more pages you want the more it costs in stages, but it's not extortionate.

It's trying to attract customers I am, not drive them screaming for the hills :D

Wouldn't the D plates be enough to frighten them away! :D:D

Nice job that TC, simple clean and effective.:thumbup:

All joking beside, a meet the team page with a photo of yourself might be no harm so people can put a face to a name.

Wouldn't the D plates be enough to frighten them away! :D:D

Nice job that TC, simple clean and effective.:thumbup:

All joking beside, a meet the team page with a photo of yourself might be no harm so people can put a face to a name.

A nice blonde in a checked shirt beside me, a couple of smiling children on the bonnet of the tractor, a collie playfully chasing a ball.... I can see it now....

That's a good website you have there Tippcon, easy to navigate with nice clear pics and detail. It's good to see you have your contact numbers on each page as that's what potential customers will be looking for when needing your services.

I too used Weebly when making my website.. Initially I intended using a website building/hosting firm to design and construct a website for me, but I couldn't explain exactly what I wanted so thought I'd have a go myself. Mine cost just £6.98 for two years co.uk domain registration with 123 reg and the Weebly website design program was free. I decided not to display my email address as I felt many spammers would abuse this and I'd receive lots of spam emails etc. I do have the "contact us" box like your self though and this receives frequent use.

Looks very good. How would the grassland calling pic (right column, third down) from the gallery section look as your main homepage pic. Also the colour of the font does not stand out that well from the pic but maybe that is what you were after.

A link to the forum might also help if people were googling your business as search engines like links to and from different websites or I think I remember hearing that in some meeting or other.

Looks very good. How would the grassland calling pic (right column, third down) from the gallery section look as your main homepage pic. Also the colour of the font does not stand out that well from the pic but maybe that is what you were after.

A link to the forum might also help if people were googling your business as search engines like links to and from different websites or I think I remember hearing that in some meeting or other.

I might change it around when I get bored with it! The tools for editing fonts etc are basic enough, the font on the homepage doesn't stand out as much as I'd like but I can't do much about it. I believe links make a difference alright, I'll do some more on it when the humour takes me :thumbup:

Back