XBox Live

Ó hÉidin

following on from the last thread . . . on kinect

anyone use Xbox Live??

if so lets have your gamer tags!

i dont yet,,,,,but have thought a bit about it to very the games a bit

do you recon its worth the 40 quid a year?

i dont yet,,,,,but have thought a bit about it to very the games a bit

do you recon its worth the 40 quid a year?

Yes, i got my 12mont gold subscription for £30 on ebay.

worth every penny, i used it a lot a year ago, less since, but getting back into it now, good to play games with mates miles away, talk via the headset and its like shooting the breeze in your living room.

you can play where you are just a number - like COD, but can play fifa online etc where you set up a private game with friends.

Was in a team deathmatch on black ops during the week, none other than chris moyles wAs in the same game.

jcb411abuser is my gamer tag don't plat alot of cod now, used to play a good bit, play monster hunter when i get the chance though, bloody addictive game with a great atmosphere, everybody helps eachother instead of insulting eachother

jcb411abuser is my gamer tag don't plat alot of cod now, used to play a good bit, play monster hunter when i get the chance though, bloody addictive game with a great atmosphere, everybody helps eachother instead of insulting eachother

had a quick sesh last night while dinner was on, had a hilarious yank having a huge shitfit every time he got killed, worse than i've ever heard, i don't think he remembered he had his headset in, i was crying by the end of it, and it just meant he got singled out for more killings . .

had a quick sesh last night while dinner was on, had a hilarious yank having a huge shitfit every time he got killed, worse than i've ever heard, i don't think he remembered he had his headset in, i was crying by the end of it, and it just meant he got singled out for more killings . .

haha nice, find some of the british guys to be alot more up themselves than the americans tbh, the americans are usually too high to care. :001_rolleyes:

new update fixed the whole finding a match problem i had on black ops, anyone else have similar problems??

new update fixed the whole finding a match problem i had on black ops, anyone else have similar problems??

is that the reason i see a % figure scrolling in the top l/h corner now??

i struggled to get a game last night around 9, very peak time i suspect . . . got a message saying server temporarily unavailable . .

is that the reason i see a % figure scrolling in the top l/h corner now??

i struggled to get a game last night around 9, very peak time i suspect . . . got a message saying server temporarily unavailable . .

yea believe so, all i know is soon as it changed i can find loads of games no bother before i was thinking of throwing the damn game in the bin, what's your gamertag?? could add ye and blow the head off ye with my scoped python revolver:laugh:

never had the server message before, but i usually play bout 6 to 7 or so

yea believe so, all i know is soon as it changed i can find loads of games no bother before i was thinking of throwing the damn game in the bin, what's your gamertag?? could add ye and blow the head off ye with my scoped python revolver:laugh:

never had the server message before, but i usually play bout 6 to 7 or so

o hEidin is my tag.

you'll need more range than a python revolver to get close to me!

I'll stick to the commando or spectre with rapid fire, backed up with electric tipped crossbow.

Following on from this, anyone got Gears of War 3?
Been playing it tonight(actually this morning also)Fantastic game:thumbup:
By the way, the gamertag is: MAROMAN360

Following on from this, anyone got Gears of War 3?
Been playing it tonight(actually this morning also)Fantastic game:thumbup:
By the way, the gamertag is: MAROMAN360

holding out for MW3

blackops is only just being kept alive by the DLC that has trickled out, other than that its very tedious now!

holding out for MW3

blackops is only just being kept alive by the DLC that has trickled out, other than that its very tedious now!
Thats true, to be fair I played that game to death when I first got it. Its still a bit of craic when u have a few mates online.

Thats true, to be fair I played that game to death when I first got it. Its still a bit of craic when u have a few mates online.

i never subscribed to the whole 'clan thing' and never took it that seriously but i do like stalking those with load mouths and trying the all important 'operation bobblehat!'

i never subscribed to the whole 'clan thing' and never took it that seriously but i do like stalking those with load mouths and trying the all important 'operation bobblehat!'

Yeah, not in a clan either. Every christmas we all head over to a mates place and system link 3-4 x-box's. Some craic I tell ya. Especially when they go down to the last kill, and no one wants to be the one to lose it:001_smile:
Like taking out them boyos that take the game way too seriously too, especially some of the yanks:thumbup1:

as jcb411 says above, i actually find the gangster wannabe londoners the biggest nobs, so the most fun to take out!

i haven't played much other than groundwar/domination/TDM i should ought to look at some of the other modes probably!

as jcb411 says above, i actually find the gangster wannabe londoners the biggest nobs, so the most fun to take out!

i haven't played much other than groundwar/domination/TDM i should ought to look at some of the other modes probably!

I find most of the british lads grand, some of the younger guys can be pr**ks alright though. Only ever play Hardcore TDM, like the one shot one kill kinda thing, and no radar unless u earn it.

had some coaching off my younger brother (9 prestiges or similar) he told me that my TV puts me at a huge disadvantage as it is not HD, you can't see outlines of other players. also introduced me to some other games, headquarters is good, as is demolition, i also tried some of the wager matches, 'gun game' and 'sharpshooters' are good fun on smaller maps.

had some coaching off my younger brother (9 prestiges or similar) he told me that my TV puts me at a huge disadvantage as it is not HD, you can't see outlines of other players. also introduced me to some other games, headquarters is good, as is demolition, i also tried some of the wager matches, 'gun game' and 'sharpshooters' are good fun on smaller maps.

Oh yeah, any excuse for being s***e:laugh:
Seriously though, makes some difference, and you need all the help u can get against some of these younger lads.

id have ye's all!! :lol: was nearly invited to play with LuBE, but i'm not into the clan thing, woman's wee brother is a member, wee shite not half bad either, they are absolute destroyers in team games, but in just a straight deathmatch they just want to take the piss instead of playing seriously, doing quick scoping, no scoping, only ballistic knifing and 360 tomahawks and crap like that. need to get back on live, getting rusty against the computer :001_unsure:

id have ye's all!! :lol: was nearly invited to play with LuBE, but i'm not into the clan thing, woman's wee brother is a member, wee shite not half bad either, they are absolute destroyers in team games, but in just a straight deathmatch they just want to take the piss instead of playing seriously, doing quick scoping, no scoping, only ballistic knifing and 360 tomahawks and crap like that. need to get back on live, getting rusty against the computer :001_unsure:

I have to admit, I'm not fantastic at COD. I'd have some good rounds, and some terrible. Tis a good bit of craic all the same!!!

Back