Xmas lights for tractors

FIAT 450

There is a run been held for charity in a few weeks here and they want as many tractors to get involved as possible. Basically decorate your tractor with lights. My question is has anybody in here done it and where did you go to get lights and how you managed to fix them on. Any pictures or tips would be great ful. Was planning to use the 110-90.

Id say '12v fairy lights' will throw up plenty google results

SantaTractor.jpg

I know you can get led AA battery powers 1s or would they be a disaster trying to turn them on and off because it will be a 20 mile plus run aswell it's fixing them and how lads manage to fix them to the wheels also

Do you need to switch them on and off?
Had some AA LEd batery ones here. Lights lasted a good long time. Just leave them on.

Pleanty of cable ties I'd say would be the way? Presume its at noght for the lights too be effective?

Do you need to switch them on and off?
Had some AA LEd batery ones here. Lights lasted a good long time. Just leave them on.

Pleanty of cable ties I'd say would be the way? Presume its at noght for the lights too be effective?
I'd say so we'll some of them at times anyway. Like we start in1 spot and head 3miles to the next and 3 to the next and then 8 to the next and then 8 again and 5 to the last spot. Ya it's at night looking forward to it something different neway. I'd say cable ties will be wanted big time. Would double sided tape work I wonder?

I'd say so we'll some of them at times anyway. Like we start in1 spot and head 3miles to the next and 3 to the next and then 8 to the next and then 8 again and 5 to the last spot. Ya it's at night looking forward to it something different neway. I'd say cable ties will be wanted big time. Would double sided tape work I wonder?
Run them so all the bsttery boxes end up in the cab. Through the window rubber etc. Taped down. Easy enough to switch on and off then?

Even better.... remote controll!
https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/1626909857...3D710-134428-41853-0%26rvr_id%3D1382323994977

It's on the 17 th starting in Campile at 5pm. Heading to Rosie s of dunmain then to ballycullane from there to fethard then to duncannon and finishing up in arturstown

You mean the stays on the top nd bottom? The door was twisted when we bought her and the door cracked up at the top from preasure of getting in and out so Bob White made that for us

You mean the stays on the top nd bottom? The door was twisted when we bought her and the door cracked up at the top from preasure of getting in and out so Bob White made that for us

That's what I was getting at alright.

Best of luck later on this evening!

You mean the stays on the top nd bottom? The door was twisted when we bought her and the door cracked up at the top from preasure of getting in and out so Bob white
That's what I was getting at alright.

Best of luck later on this evening!
Ya we did it years ago to the 85-90 and worked a treat. It stops the door opening to far and takes the pressure of the frame and puts it back to the hindge. Thanks lad think we are sorted now let's hope they stay on

You must have went the long way from Campile to Dunmain :Whistle2::whistle: up past the old dump in Ballykeerogue...

It seemed to be a great turnout judging by all the flashing beacons, I was wondering what it was flashing in the distance initially!

Oh stop I thought they would have turned at dunphys but no. They said 180 vehicle in total, was fair going.

Back