you tube videos.

thanks. only just figured out how to put link on here without trying to make them play on a mobile.

Cool pic's of nz who did you work for? The pic of the claas chopper and blue truck was. M A Bruce that I worked for could have been me driving the chopper.

thanks, was indeed martin bruce, work for baling contractor from darfield cameron contracting.

I worked for Martin for 2years and loved it I would go back tomorrow. I don't think Martin is in as bigger way now and not doing so will. Also drove a header for Derrick bull at Sheffield. Had some good nights in darfield pub.

aye martin seems to have lost bit of work now. derrick would be right sort to work for. when where you out. decent pub that in darfield.

I worked for derrick in 03/04 then came back to work for Martin in 04 for 6mouths ended up being there just over 2years there (meat a girl) I love working for Martin he is a nice guy you just have to know how to take him. The Sunday's off where good use to go to Sheffield pub for toss the boss with mr whale I had a lot of fun with them old boys.

Back