you tube

G

Is it just me? cant seem to view you tube links on here:001_unsure:

[YOUTUBE]CrHEO8L1ylA[/YOUTUBE]

Some idiots poking a hot nail through the lid of an unpasteurised bottle of apple juice. :)

i do see it works on some and not others but most of the time it works.
are ye looking for the embed link?,
i just, (and it looks like apples dose the same), cut and paste the numbers at the end of the address.

[YOUTUBE]EOqg3xq8WPI&NR=1[/YOUTUBE]

Tis working now:thumbup1: wasnt last night when on the dentist drill post:001_unsure:
ps aint watched it yet, appointment at 2:scared: and the tooth aint hurting today:whistling: could just chicken out:yes::sweatdrop:

Tis working now:thumbup1: wasnt last night when on the dentist drill post:001_unsure:
ps aint watched it yet, appointment at 2:scared: and the tooth aint hurting today:whistling: could just chicken out:yes::sweatdrop:
i re did the code with just the numbers at the end instead of the embed code
images
:whistling:

test.

[YOUTUBE]VQkMOn7OdtU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

I can open most of the you tubes but this is what I got on this one but I clicked on the watch on you tube and it works :thumbup:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 6
I can still see others you tube links, but when I try to put one up, it is trying to load for ages and I cant see it:001_unsure:

What do you mean the endo of the link? tried that yesterday when Tinny mentioned it, but I must have done something wrong:001_unsure: I have always clicked the Embed bit, so it highlights,pasted that into a new post then clicked the youtube icon, and hey presto, but for some reason recently I cant make that work:001_huh:

thats what i do, sorry llamedos i should of explained it better.
some of them take a go or two to get right, but mostly its after the first = sign, cut n paste that and wrap with you tube button

:thumbup1::thumbup1:

Wonder why the other way has stopped working? always done it that ways before

Back