ZF axle parts

G

guest 1

Is there anyone doing them apart from the main dealers, looking for part of the assembly for a swivel mudguard

Fire off the mudgaurd sure its only an oul same anyway

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

I'm waiting on a price from the local Same dealer, the Deutz dealer wouldn't give me one, said they were scandalous money :ohmy:

As an aside, I was told yesterday that Hurlimann are being withdrawn worldwide, bar Switzerland and one or two other countries, and in those markets will only be offered up to 130hp. SDF are giving strong consideration to doing the same with Lamborghini in the next year or two and concentrating on Deutz and Same.

maybe try joe barret for the oem part too, he sends a lot of stuff down south so he must be doing something right.
he could be way out for all i know, but i find them good.
dessie in the stores will set you straight.

I'm waiting on a price from the local Same dealer, the Deutz dealer wouldn't give me one, said they were scandalous money :ohmy:

As an aside, I was told yesterday that Hurlimann are being withdrawn worldwide, bar Switzerland and one or two other countries, and in those markets will only be offered up to 130hp. SDF are giving strong consideration to doing the same with Lamborghini in the next year or two and concentrating on Deutz and Same.

Must admit that is not overly surprising really.

Doubt it will backfire too much either given that strategy.

I met a lambo on the road today 160.5 or something I have to say I've a soft spot for them I tink there an awful sexy yoke.
its a pity there a heap of shite .
That will make them fairly worthless I'd imagine ?

I met a lambo on the road today 160.5 or something I have to say I've a soft spot for them I tink there an awful sexy yoke.
its a pity there a heap of shite .
That will make them fairly worthless I'd imagine ?

Anything in the last ten years or so would be reliable enough, some of the older Same based ones were dodgy enough though. They wouldn't be great at holding their value 2nd hand as it is, there could be value to be got in one.

Why are they a heap of shite

I was looking at one before two owners of them told me stay well away.
constant engine trouble and electronic bother.
that was the champion range.
One man had 3 of them.
He scrapped two to keep one going before there 10th birthdays

Anything in the last ten years or so would be reliable enough, some of the older Same based ones were dodgy enough though. They wouldn't be great at holding their value 2nd hand as it is, there could be value to be got in one.

That champion I was just on about had 3.5k hours up.
was told that was about the life of the engine

That champion I was just on about had 3.5k hours up.
was told that was about the life of the engine

The Champions were Same's alright, think they were phased out around '04. They were Deutz based after that.

The Champions were Same's alright, think they were phased out around '04. They were Deutz based after that.

Youd wonder why deutz tied up with them.
weren't they flying away on there own steem them agrostar are s good machine id imagine?

Youd wonder why deutz tied up with them.
weren't they flying away on there own steem them agrostar are s good machine id imagine?

Same bought Deutz because they had no reliable high-hp tractors

Might get shot down but weren't all Sames over 120hp troublesome no matter when with those Rubins being notorious!

Might get shot down but weren't all Sames over 120hp troublesome no matter when with those Rubins being notorious!

Id say your not far wrong.
they were ahead of their time in fairness technology wise but werent tested out enough to be reliable

Over 120?
The 'MK 4' agrotrons were very underrated machines. Outside of a bad batch of AC compressors they were pretty much flawless. There are 2 going around here with one front mudguard though....

Over 120?
The 'MK 4' agrotrons were very underrated machines. Outside of a bad batch of AC compressors they were pretty much flawless. There are 2 going around here with one front mudguard though....

I should have clarified that to mean pre the Deutz days.

Back