Smart phone mounts

josh

Moderator/IT Guy
I'm thinking about getting a mount for my phone (Samsung galaxy s2) for use in the car etc.

Anyone recommend one before I go researching? I'd like one with rotation so I can use in portrait or landscape orientation. A bonus would be that I can transfer from one vehicle to another, perhaps by a clamping suction mount.

I'm thinking about getting a mount for my phone (Samsung galaxy s2) for use in the car etc.

Anyone recommend one before I go researching? I'd like one with rotation so I can use in portrait or landscape orientation. A bonus would be that I can transfer from one vehicle to another, perhaps by a clamping suction mount.

Got one the other day for the same phone through mobilefun i think it was a brondit swivel mount will post a pic tommorow have it mounted in the tractor permently . I think you can get seperate brackets to place in different vehicles with one holder

Heres a few pics of the phone holder only flaw with it is you cant have the phone in a case to use it :thumbdown:

Attachments

• DSCF0970.jpg
    DSCF0970.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 72
  • DSCF0972.jpg
    DSCF0972.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 74
  • DSCF0976.jpg
    DSCF0976.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCF0979.jpg
    DSCF0979.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 69
This is really what I want, a very good suction mount, they come with garmin gps units.

If I could get a universal grip for it that would be ideal.

main_500-wind-7.jpg

you can buy a suction mount on its own, attach the universal holder to that and you are mobile about right.

you can buy a suction mount on its own, attach the universal holder to that and you are mobile about right.

With the clamp? If I could get a universal holder to with a ball socket to suit that mount...

With the clamp? If I could get a universal holder to with a ball socket to suit that mount...
as in this.
18358_pic1.jpg

the brodit universal holder has a ball mount on it, mine has got a bit loose but it can be tightened up., however i did tighten it up before, but not too much and obviously not enuf.

now, the brodit one wont hold the likes of a leather case, i have a skin on mine, it ill hold that no bother tho.

Bit of a thread resurrection a year later 😂 but these look very smart and can do wireless charging

D56EABEF-0DBE-42F1-A679-A5B526E8F325.jpeg

Bit of a thread resurrection a year later 😂 but these look very smart and can do wireless charging

View attachment 90254
Phone can't be in a cover i assume can it?

Back