Nashmach's Pictures

That would be me then sort of, I opened a new gap the other day to get the bale trailer into the hayshed a bit easier. Anyhow I opened the gap without taking any real notice of where it was and what do you think happened.
Turns out it's right in line with a bloody apple tree that pushes in the mirrors every time I pass:no:.:D

We're actually as bad here, there's a weeping silver birch at the gate that knocks the class mirror out of line 9 outta 10 times but cutting anything off it would lead to ww3

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Bit of fertiliser spreading today.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1378722795386.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1378722795386.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 202
Landini under pressure today. Last load of the day, standing start to 10km no bother to her.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1381598819012.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1381598819012.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 247
New phone so I have called a few people by accident . I find it handy for uploading to Photobucket . Trying to get my head around Viber and whats APP .
Its a Samsung Galaxy S 111 .

add snap chat as well for the drunken photos and ramdom crap lol.

Have you a hydraulic top link on her Nash? it'd be a gift for the likes of that!

I'm afraid not Denis but as luck would have it there is a slight tilt down on it but just enough so there is no bother sliding it under dung and then a sharp clutch and it falls off at the edge of the heap.

My neighbour was in when I was using it and was enthralled by it and said the same as you.

My father has been using it with the pallet forks the past few days too tidying up bushes after the storm. Gotten a right bit of use since Christmas :thumbup:

Anyways I made a start ploughing thus evening.:thumbup:uploadfromtaptalk1395005879694.jpg

I'm afraid not Denis but as luck would have it there is a slight tilt down on it but just enough so there is no bother sliding it under dung and then a sharp clutch and it falls off at the edge of the heap.

My neighbour was in when I was using it and was enthralled by it and said the same as you.

My father has been using it with the pallet forks the past few days too tidying up bushes after the storm. Gotten a right bit of use since Christmas :thumbup:

Anyways I made a start ploughing thus evening.:thumbup:View attachment 18633

Been thinking since i saw skimmers thread on your adapter, it would be handy fi set up like a power box type arrangement,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been thinking since i saw skimmers thread on your adapter, it would be handy fi set up like a power box type arrangement,

Actually Drew, the buckets here are the only things that haven't been on it yet :D

Actually Drew, the buckets here are the only things that haven't been on it yet :D

I was just thinking it would be handy as you could crowd and dump what ever you had on it, and id imagine you'd get a bigger range of movement than you would with just a toplink!
Be a right job on a stone fork, have used one on front links with just hyd toplink and find you cant tip it out enough to dig in under a bigger stone

Anyways I made a start ploughing thus evening.:thumbup:View attachment 18633

She's crying out for my kV haha

Sent from my B15 using Tapatalk

Back