Grassmen new dvd.

Camera work looks well.

I also note on youtube and FB that Wanderson Contract & Farm DVD's also have a new DVD on the way as well.

I think the grassmen brand is trying to do something like topgear, keeping things a bit light hearted. but if it wasn't for the outtakes of Jimmy at the end it would have been a poor enough dvd. I thought they slagged too much about the machinery, idk about you lads but I'd love either of those tractors they were using and the loader. Plus the way they were bumming up the Valtra, but could anyone name any good features they pointed out about why it was good? And what was so great about the deere harvester apart from that Donkey just loves deere?? If you are going to review these things then do it right.

I think the grassmen brand is trying to do something like topgear, keeping things a bit light hearted. but if it wasn't for the outtakes of Jimmy at the end it would have been a poor enough dvd. I thought they slagged too much about the machinery, idk about you lads but I'd love either of those tractors they were using and the loader. Plus the way they were bumming up the Valtra, but could anyone name any good features they pointed out about why it was good? And what was so great about the deere harvester apart from that Donkey just loves deere?? If you are going to review these things then do it right.

Maybe behind it all there is some agreement with manufacturers, who knows!!!

Reading these reviews I'm glad I gave up on these videos, most nowadays just seem to be glorified blowing and huffing.

Maybe behind it all there is some agreement with manufacturers, who knows!!!

Reading these reviews I'm glad I gave up on these videos, most nowadays just seem to be glorified blowing and huffing.
That one is pure shite tbh I'd hardly even bother watching it again.
I do like the ones when they do the profiles on contractors tho.
The Wilson ones have to be some of the best machinery "documentarys" produced.

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk

But you would look at her for a while ....

Aye twas her was the only saving grace on the dvd. As far as I'm concerned the rest of it was like Harry Potter, you see it once and that's enough. Donkey made a right dogs dinner of the rims on the Valtra to. Personal taste I know but if I bought it then they'd be resprayed white.

Never seen any of them grass DVDs but seen bits on YouTube and that dol driving would turn my stomach watching all the steering she's doing

Aye twas her was the only saving grace on the dvd. As far as I'm concerned the rest of it was like Harry Potter, you see it once and that's enough. Donkey made a right dogs dinner of the rims on the Valtra to. Personal taste I know but if I bought it then they'd be resprayed white.

id be the opposite it looked horrible in white, bit of blue maybe be nicer and white rims,but the red rim and white looks ok to me mind u i wouldnt want the white lady here in red rims

Didn't see the dvd, I did see the valtra at the tullamore show, I didn't like the red wheels, it does look good in white, though black would be my choice.

Wine color dark green or black would be ny choice in a valtra don't like the red wheels on that one makes it look a bit hotwheels like.
That deutz was a dear tractor

Sent from my D2203 using Tapatalk

Back