case cvx's

Curse of feck on you @Profi Farmer , I got a bit inquizative and made a call nice tractor and seems straight but has no air brakes which it seems is not cheap to install from the small bit of research I have done , maybe might be able to get something from a scrapped one .
Where would you go about getting air brake kit, CVT 170 needs airs

image.jpeg
There is a crowd in the uk do an air kit, erentek ltd I think , think it's 1300 sterling and takes a day to fit , supposed to just time consuming and not to complicated to fit .
Spoke to Tractair I think was there name at
Lamma, never came back to me

Got a good contact on any Carraro axle parts

View attachment 34762
Spoke to Tractair I think was there name at
Lamma, never came back to me

Got a good contact on any Carraro axle parts
Rang those about a quote , the man who handles tractor air brake systems was on holidays but was told between 2/3 k depending on tractor , I think they do oem brake systems for some manufacturers, I can't see where all the cost is to be honest , nothing on Carraro axles as I have yet to purchase a tractor with one !! But a repair kit can be got for under the grand mark I'm told but where I'm not sure let Google be your friend ....

Rang those about a quote , the man who handles tractor air brake systems was on holidays but was told between 2/3 k depending on tractor , I think they do oem brake systems for some manufacturers, I can't see where all the cost is to be honest , nothing on Carraro axles as I have yet to purchase a tractor with one !! But a repair kit can be got for under the grand mark I'm told but where I'm not sure let Google be your friend ....
The wages on sales for bits for tractors must be crazy.
Without fail everytime you ring one of these places the man you want to talk to is on holidays or off

I think entertek don't have one to suit CVT 170 or can't be done

I was onto tractair before about a kit for a MF 6480, they fit the oem kits for MF I was told, that's why it's such an expensive option on them, they were about €2.5k for the kit but the front of the tractor has to be removed to fit the kit so after a bit of haggling we just got it fitted from new, the air pressure dial in the cab it came with has the tractair symbol on its face.
They seemed alright to deal with anyway and they were good to reply to any questions I had, tried another crowd as well but can't find the email from them now!

Would the air brake kit from a Steyr 9000 or Case IH CS fit? Just thinking there might be a better chance of a scrapped one.

When I bought the Class it was to come with Air Brakes but they had to be retrofitted . Even though it was all Class parts the Aircon Pump had to be changed and the sales team and mechanics in Kellys nearly fell out over it . Even now if they want parts for our tractor they put in the Chassis number from another tractor to make sure to get the right bits .

Would the air brake kit from a Steyr 9000 or Case IH CS fit? Just thinking there might be a better chance of a scrapped one.
I would think there is a fair chance, brake set up my 9125 is the same as cvx not sure about compressor mounting never took much notice, I might compare some part no's to see. :deyective:

Good spot thanks! I'll have to get it bought would that era of cvx be the same line as my tvt 170 an 06 model?

Got to the bottom of other problem touch wood the pcb board in armrest was faulty. That put us through some torture this past 6months
Yep that should be the same, he had one's for 160, 175 &195 last time as well that would be the same as T7530- 7550 though, did you replace the board or get it repaired?

You'd have no handy way of copying them and emailing them by any chance would you? is that a manual for a cvx or tvt? I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one

Is this the manual you want. I've dealt with this man a few times and he is spot on with good manuals. Not hard to deal with if your looking for a few manuals either.

Should have said that advert is on adverts.ie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 29
Back