spraying docks

vanderbadger

lads i see a few meadows that i cut silage on a few weeks back are in bad shape with docs, wondering if its too early to spray them now or should i leave them a few more weeks?
also is eagle the only spray thats clover safe for docs?

Last edited:
lads i see a few meadows that i cut silage on a few weeks back are in back shape with docs, wondering if its too early to spray them now or should i leave them a few more weeks?
also is eagle the only spray thats clover safe for docs?
Screenshot_20160621-100506.png

If it stays fine after dinner I'm spraying a few fields. I'd say there between bruceys 2nd and 3rd pictures in terms of leaf. I'm also going to mix in delfan to see how it goes with the eagle. Liquid N stuff.

Hi load mircam, not too bad on them but will murder your clover is you want to keep that. Eagle or prospect are the only 2 clover safe ones, asulox is gone off the market

Hurler is the main one. Binder. Floxxy from Farmco. Should be around €60 (after the VAT) for 5 l.

That said, I think doxstar has more than just fluroxypyr in it.

that product i was on about is hygrass, supposed to be effective on docks and a good deal of weeds i think, anyone know of it

more on the docs, have a good 2nd crop coming in one meadow but its in a mess with docs, the 6 weeks wont be up till 2nd week aug i think, was thinking of spraying the doc but will it stunt the silage badly ?

Back