Classic Tractor this month

You won't see that Maxxum of yours in Classic Tractor in 20 years time :Whistle2:

Have you gone to subscription Fiat 450?
That for sure. I had my little day in the sun on classic tractor. Ya I got the sub as a present. Had gone off it for awhile but nice to see something different in it this month

That for sure. I had my little day in the sun on classic tractor. Ya I got the sub as a present. Had gone off it for awhile but nice to see something different in it this month

Was more wondering if the subscription had gotten reliable! Used to be the case that it was close to two weeks behind the shops!

Is this the actual classic tractor thread. If so by any chance would anyone be able to help me find out the history of my 135, she's unique, she's a swept axle with what I believe to be a dealer fitted mk2 sirocco flexi cab.

Last edited:
Is this the actual classic tractor thread. If so by any chance would anyone be able to help me find out the history of my 135, she's unique, she's a swept axle with what I believe to be a dealer fitted mk2 sirocco flexi cab.

The thread is actually about the magazine classic tractor (we'll sort of)' I expect the editor Rory day will be along presently and give you some good advice,

The thread is actually about the magazine classic tractor (we'll sort of)' I expect the editor Rory day will be along presently and give you some good advice,
Oh grand. The best magazine for machinery classic tractor. The stuff you'd find out and learn from reading it is unreal.

Great to see the article on the Laverda combines this month.

Most of them are machines in the local area and know most of them too, and several lads I know mentioned.

Also great to see Bob White getting a full page spread, I hope @Rorsday you go back and do a feature in his Ford conversions some day.

Great to see the article on the Laverda combines this month.

Most of them are machines in the local area and know most of them too, and several lads I know mentioned.

Also great to see Bob White getting a full page spread, I hope @Rorsday you go back and do a feature in his Ford conversions some day.
That man is a wealth of knowledge on machinery. Fiats, ford, caterpillar you ask and he will know. He will be some loss the day he closes the doors in newbawn.

Back