6 Nations 2020

hard to know what to say about England v Wales, in a sense the final scoreline was fitting though some will say it didn't reflect the game, pity there wasn't a few more minutes in it, Farrell should have seen yellow early in the game and England certainly didn't deserve what looked might be 4 trys and a bonus point, some fairly sore bodies after.

We didn't see it on virgin media, but this Joe marler incident, I only played a few seasons of low low level stuff, but crotch grabbing was definitely not something I've seen. Is this an English thing? I see no excuse, yes he meant it in jest but AWJ isn't laughing and no matter who else does if he isn't then it's just totally and utterly wrong.

We didn't see it on virgin media, but this Joe marler incident, I only played a few seasons of low low level stuff, but crotch grabbing was definitely not something I've seen. Is this an English thing? I see no excuse, yes he meant it in jest but AWJ isn't laughing and no matter who else does if he isn't then it's just totally and utterly wrong.
It was daft. Jones did well not to lose the rag. The gas thing is he could serve his ban and still be available for the final game (even though it's only Italy). His club Harlequins won't be happy. Wonder does England foot the bill for his wages while suspended?

It was daft. Jones did well not to lose the rag. The gas thing is he could serve his ban and still be available for the final game (even though it's only Italy). His club Harlequins won't be happy. Wonder does England foot the bill for his wages while suspended?
Just thinking that. I'm not sure who pays him serving a ban? Are you eligible for pay? Maybe there is insurance for the club.

Read an article there where a Scottish player was suspended from rugby for 3 months for an assault not during play and he wasnt paid during his suspension. So I doubt marler would get paid during his either.

Only got to see Ireland v Italy just now, not dissin Ireland but I think the scoreline didn't reflect the game despite the fact Italy put 7 points on the board in extra time, a big improvement needed to take a bonus point against France next weekend.

Only got to see Ireland v Italy just now, not dissin Ireland but I think the scoreline didn't reflect the game despite the fact Italy put 7 points on the board in extra time, a big improvement needed to take a bonus point against France next weekend.
Watched France (38) v Wales (21). Impressed with the French. That srum half Dupont is a fantastic player. Hard to see us beating them away tbh nevermind bonus points. Italy are very poor and a bad warm up v what France got from Wales. I think Irelands squad is a bit threadbare and we're kinda rebuilding with a few fresh faces. Will be great when James Lowe starts in the Autumn Internationals.

Hopefully the French have a mare next Sat though!

The lads need a miracle between now and 9.45, if we get the 4 tries helped by 2 off the upright from Owen Farrell

Had a few quid on Dupont after watching him last weekend:clap:

Screenshot_20201031-201345.png

At least you won, despite a haul of penalty opportunities we had too many handling errors, of the three games today there was no stand out rugby.
Stockdale had a mare, i don't think hes a fullback, put him back on the wing. Not all his fault though either. Games were a big disappointment today.

Back