The auction thread.

TM120 with Loader made 25,100 8k hours. 3650 make 10,000.

CVX was 25 plus vat sold pending a 141 with 4,500 hours. I though that was a steal if it was sold at that price after.

Digger was something similar if I remember rightly. Maybe 35 -Seemed good value too.

Auctioneer had these 'phone bidders' on some lots . Seemed very suspect to me and a few others, and only seemed to be on lots that would have limited interest amongst the group present such as the shuttering pans and an old 13ft timber tractor cattle box. Never seemed to be any bidders on what I would regards as the lots people were interested in and there were multiple bidders for. Anyone noticed this before at other auctions?

He must have been bidding against himself for the agitator as has it up again on Donedeal. https://www.donedeal.ie/agitators-for-sale/nc-agiator-and-dung-spreader/24010266

Auctions here to my mind are very strange affairs, Id have little trust in the whole set up. I often wonder are guys getting rightly done against a phantom bidder. Have never been at any farm sales/dispersals in the UK but from the values obtained documented in Classic Tractor Mag things seem a tad more honest and straightforward over there?

https://www.donedeal.ie/tools-for-sale/auction-clearance-saturday-29-february/23896475 All of the equipment advertised here was supposedly 'sold' at the earlier auction in Fermoy in January. Must have been a lot of bluffing going on.

The NC dump trailer doesn’t look “like new” to me!!

nor the Smyth trailer although that looks tidy enough (bent back door?)
Would you be upset if you bought a new trailer with bald tyres and the mudguard in shite :laugh: I wouldn't mind the Broughan dump trailer, would do a job for me.

Anyone at the auction today. I passed by delivering a load of beet in the area but didn’t have time to drop in. Road was busier than normal anyway so must have got a bit of a crowd

Anyone at the auction today. I passed by delivering a load of beet in the area but didn’t have time to drop in. Road was busier than normal anyway so must have got a bit of a crowd

You'd need a fair few jackets on you today out in that wind!

You'd need a fair few jackets on you today out in that wind!
It was a lovely morning here, I faffed around all morning thinking it will change any minute, had a couple of jobs I wanted to do but put them off because of the forecast.

https://www.vdiauctions.com/lot/lot-details/3652/fendt-816-turboshift
fc3ab678-9f23-46a7-a8e2-51fd148d74ba

oh here i go again dreaming

Anybody go to the auction in Carrigaline today?
had a gander for a bit, left after the 2nd keltec bale carrier began its bids. the 2 foragers were sold before the auction and so did the fusion 3. one 6920 made 25k. the 6160 deutz with front loader made 45k. the big deutz made 50 and the 7830 jd made 41. slurry tanks sold for around 7-8000. bale handlers were making the 700 euro mark. one of the claas butterfly mowers made 11k. all those was plus vat and auction fee. wondering how much the claas 354 made and the l90f.

Last edited:
Back